Browns OC search

hornbybrown

Hue has been a joke of a coach so far and if he doesn’t hire an OC we are doomed for another losing season with almost no progress from are rookies. Plus it will be essentially a wasted year for a new coach to implement his system. I don’t understand the completely renovated front office with the same HC. Stupid

1 hour ago, bosko1616 said:

Hue has been a joke of a coach so far and if he doesn’t hire an OC we are doomed for another losing season with almost no progress from are rookies. Plus it will be essentially a wasted year for a new coach to implement his system. I don’t understand the completely renovated front office with the same HC. Stupid

Yeah is somewhat depressing 

We dont even have our Rookie QB yet but we know he'll be in his second offense year two

and Kizer will be in his 3rd second offense year 2

smh 

What did Hue do man to keep his job I need an answer man 

22 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Yeah is somewhat depressing 

We dont even have our Rookie QB yet but we know he'll be in his second offense year two

and Kizer will be in his 3rd second offense year 2

smh 

What did Hue do man to keep his job I need an answer man 

He destroyed the evidence that Tabour had on Jimmy, thus we were finally able to move on

Hue Jackson is hiring an OC here...book it.

So many good/experienced OC coaches hit the market after Wednesday when Sean Ryan started his interview.

Darrell Bevell and Harold Goodwin will be interviewing at the end of next week.

For everyone freaking out....just be patient...we just started interviewing for the OC position on Wednesday.

These are 2-3 day interviews. Give it until the end of next week and you'll have your answer..

There's a lot of coaches to work through interview wise.

So many people pissed that;we didn't hire Sean Ryan.

If you thought that an 0-16 HC is going to give offensive play calling to a first time play caller whose previous HC would rather lose him than let him call plays...then you weren't really thinking it through.

Sean Ryan didn't call plays or design the Offense Deshaun Watson had success in.

Bill O'brien watched and broke down Aaron Rodgers' play with him every week.

5 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I love how @Mind Character is playing the patience card here when he was leading the “OMG DARNOLD ISN’T COMING OUT OUR LIVES ARE RUINED!!!!!” bandwagon and had given up on us hiring Eliot Wolf.

He is setting us up for results that exceed our expectations by projecting his fears of the worse outcomes.

He's on a roll.

Let him roll.

32 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I love how @Mind Character is playing the patience card here when he was leading the “OMG DARNOLD ISN’T COMING OUT OUR LIVES ARE RUINED!!!!!” bandwagon and had given up on us hiring Eliot Wolf.

Stop that, LGB... I get emotional talking about "My Quarterback"...

giphy.gif

-----------------------------------------

All signs pointed to Darnold returning. Matt Leinart, USC sports site "insiders" (frauds), Colin Cowherd, Daniel Jeremiah, Players' comments from High School AllStar game, Peter King, etc.

All signs pointed to Eliot Wolf coming here...thus the McCarhy/Wolf thread was started/existed (and also exists in the parallel multiverse) and predictions were made before anyone else even thought of Eliot Wolf (media included)...I only started to doubt when the Gruden and the Raiders thing came up, but I never didn't believe Wolf wasn't (you figure out the triple negative/positive) coming here.

All signs point to the fact that we interviewed 1 first time OC candidate for a multiple day interview starting on Wednesday and it's Saturday w/ fans having been in a state of freakout and Screw-Hue rage since Thursday when their sweet prince Sean Ryan was not immediately appointed to the Crown.

I called for patience on Thursday afternoon and Friday morning less than 48 hours after the interview started when we all should've known muliple candidates would be interviewed and the green, never called a play before, and has minimal offensive scheming experience Sean Ryan was a longshot to pry the playcalling wheel from Hue Jackson's vice grip.

I’m still not convinced we get an OC. 

It’s strange to see us go get a QB coach before a coordinator. This organization just does things weird. Can’t decide if it’s Haslam or Huebert. 

To me though, my conspiracy is that Hueball is spinning his wheels in hopes that all the attention of our great FO hires and other coaching moves detract from the fact that he’s still in charge of the offense. 

5 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Can’t decide if it’s Haslam or Huebert. 

Yes...it's both.

5 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

To me though, my conspiracy is that Hueball is spinning his wheels in hopes that all the attention of our great FO hires and other coaching moves detract from the fact that he’s still in charge of the offense.

I am not sure hee haw even knows that he is.

I wonder if we are waiting for DeFillipo to get freed up by Philly getting knocked out, in which case he basically becomes the HC in waiting, Hue gets fired a few weeks in to save face for Haslam.

It's so dumb that that's the best case scenario I can come up with right now. #ThanksTruckStopJimmy

14 hours ago, freakygeniuskid said:

I wonder if we are waiting for DeFillipo to get freed up by Philly getting knocked out, in which case he basically becomes the HC in waiting, Hue gets fired a few weeks in to save face for Haslam.

It's so dumb that that's the best case scenario I can come up with right now. #ThanksTruckStopJimmy

Would he come back here?

Archived