Browns OC search

hornbybrown

If we are fortunate enough to get an OC, if Hueball has any say in it, it will be a yes-man that does what Hueball says. No way he wants a guy to come on board that people are going to look at as a better HC option than him, with his shaky status. I guess we will see how much the decisions on staff are really Dorsey’s very soon. He will do anything and throw anyone else to the wolves in order to keep his job.

47 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

If we are fortunate enough to get an OC, if Hueball has any say in it, it will be a yes-man that does what Hueball says. No way he wants a guy to come on board that people are going to look at as a better HC option than him, with his shaky status. I guess we will see how much the decisions on staff are really Dorsey’s very soon. He will do anything and throw anyone else to the wolves in order to keep his job.

Which is prolly the worse Attribute to have as a HC. 

13 hours ago, bosko1616 said:

defillipo be easily the best case scenario here and by week 8 he’ll be the HC. I would legit be excited if that happened 

Flip has been here before. He knows how dysfunctional this franchise is. He’s not coming back. Not when Seattle is interested. 

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Flip has been here before. He knows how dysfunctional this franchise is. He’s not coming back. Not when Seattle is interested. 

He knew how dysfunctional it was and Wanted to stay here but Hue Jackson didn’t want to retain him. 

I don’t know why people keep forgetting that Hue didn’t want him than, prolly won’t want him now. Also prolly a chance Flip doesn’t want to work for Hue

18 minutes ago, buno67 said:

He knew how dysfunctional it was and Wanted to stay here but Hue Jackson didn’t want to retain him. 

I don’t know why people keep forgetting that Hue didn’t want him than, prolly won’t want him now. Also prolly a chance Flip doesn’t want to work for Hue

I don’t remember anything about flip wanting to stay. I thought he was on the first flight out to Philly. 

16 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Gregg Williams has 3 years as a HC and won 17 games.  

It’s not great, but it’s enough that people probably have to view him as a better HC option and they’d have the facts to back up their stance.

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I don’t remember anything about flip wanting to stay. I thought he was on the first flight out to Philly. 

Flip had two years left on his contract and was the OC. So Hue/Browns could of blocked any interview for other position unless he made a power point lol. Hue said nah and gave him his walking papers. So technically, flip could of been OC the past two seasons

23 minutes ago, OttoGrahamsGhost said:

Ian rapport just reported that there was mutual interest in Mularkey that just left the Titans. I think that would be a good hire especially if they are looking for someone as an interim if Hue gets fired early on. 

I would throw up if we hired Mularkey

Just now, OttoGrahamsGhost said:

He has done fairly well as an OC. He has experience and if Hue gets the hook early then he could be the interim until they decide who’s next. 

What doesn't make sense is that Hue and Malarkey have completely different systems. One is pass heavy and the other is run heavy.

But, the only reason people are making the connection is because they have worked together before and could be another "Hues guy" type of hire like Zampeeeeeeezee.

I don't like how Hue Jackson has ANY input on who is on this coaching staff. Those are hires I wish Dorsey would be making.

21 minutes ago, zelbell said:

I would throw up if we hired Mularkey

Would you have been happy if we hired first time OC Sean Ryan though?

7 minutes ago, OttoGrahamsGhost said:

He has done fairly well as an OC. He has experience and if Hue gets the hook early then he could be the interim until they decide who’s next. 

This....about his OC experience.

Mularkey has negativity associated with him w/ the Titans, but he didn't call the plays....Terry Robiskie did.

And no one had a problem with their offense last year until Mariota and Demarco Murray got injured.

Mularkey is a good teacher and offensive coach and we should be excited about this potential news.

Archived