Coaches

DeSean Jackson

If both DeFilippo  and Schwartz are gone, that would suck. BUT. 

We'd probably promote LB coach Ken Flajole who has DC experience (under Spags). 

As far as a QB coach that could be somebody from within or some young guy. Hell hire Adam Dedeaux who Carson worked with last off-season. It doesn't have to be an Xs-Os guy IMO that's DougieP and possibly Reich

Flip has been a hot name around Chicago for a couple of weeks. 

He has a ton of buzz right now and I know his resume is a little light, but we also just drafted a QB with 13 career starts, so my guess is Pace is more about skills than experience.

6 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

Flip has been a hot name around Chicago for a couple of weeks. 

He has a ton of buzz right now and I know his resume is a little light, but we also just drafted a QB with 13 career starts, so my guess is Pace is more about skills than experience.

Just seems like experience doesn't equate much to being a good head coach. Guys like Pederson and McVay at least have made it easier for less experienced coaches to get the job. There are plenty of "experienced" guys out there like Jack Del Rio that don't translate to anything close to success. 

5 hours ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Almost all our personnel are set for a 4-3 so theres no way they'd allow a switch, Now wide 9 eh im not a fan of it but it does work. 

It’s not thaaaaaat far fetched 

the guys they have locked up all could fit

that said it’s too much of an extra headache 

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like Frank Reich got his name on his first shortlist of the year; linked to Titans Head Coaching job

Titans Insider

Another potential candidate, according to a league source, might be Eagles offensive coordinator Frank Reich, who is most known to Oilers/Titans fans for the playoff comeback he directed back in 1993 with the Buffalo Bills against the franchise.

Archived