Coaches

DeSean Jackson

3 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

ha true

Though have to think they'd be one of the more likely teams to be the rams/eagles of this year to go up and get a guy

Pick 6 they could hold tight, unless the Giants grab one and/or the Browns are willing to trade back from 4

1. Darnold

2. Rosen

3. Def

4. ? 

5. ?

6. They could trade back and get Mayfield, Falk, Allen, or Rudolph

Hell if I'm the Jets I'm waiting to see what the Gmen do with ShEli.  

4 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

Pick 6 they could hold tight, unless the Giants grab one and/or the Browns are willing to trade back from 4

1. Darnold

2. Rosen

3. Def

4. ? 

5. ?

6. They could trade back and get Mayfield, Falk, Allen, or Rudolph

Hell if I'm the Jets I'm waiting to see what the Gmen do with ShEli.  

oh crap I forgot they were that high, I thought they were better than that...felt they were in way more games.

Yea they could stand pat and get a guy

11 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

Does anyone really trust Duce? Seems like a good guy, but his running back rotations are mind boggling (I assume he’s the one who’s sitting Ajayi whole quarters at a time)

I trust him in the morning. There are few things as reliable as a morning Duce

4 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

Does anyone really trust Duce? Seems like a good guy, but his running back rotations are mind boggling (I assume he’s the one who’s sitting Ajayi whole quarters at a time)

In hindsight, I think they were letting Ajayi rest because he still ended up with 18 touches, which is a career high as an Eagle. I don't think they want him to get 20+ touches like he did in Miami. Particularly when you have someone like Blount, who on paper, should be competent, and Clement, who has been solid.

There was a lot of talk about Ajayi having to take practices off due to his workload in Miami. They were using him way too much. He had 51 carries (53 touches) in two games in a 7-day stretch in weeks 4-5. That's ridiculous.

Another explanation is that we started going uptempo, which means we couldn't get substitutions in. 

Morning duces at work are prime, any Duce break is actually, its a great way to kill 20 mins

And yeah I see what you mean @Phire I just feel that Ajayi is our best bet, especially against a physical and disciplined Vikings d. Jay can make more out nothing and is far more explosive 

Archived