Coaches

DeSean Jackson

22 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

If it were trash, they'd be giving up more than basically 2TD a gm. I don't know what goes into DVOA but 14pts, is good Defense. Don't care about Yards, 1st downs, 3rd down %, whatever. You win GM's by scoring and limiting teams to less points. He's done that the past 13 GM's. Period.

It's like those who suggest the Eagles Defense is trash because of our secondary our bend but don't break approach. At the End if the day, Pts against is all that matters.

nobody suggests the eagles defense is trash and our secondary isnt even bad. 

but anyway better patricia than jim. 

Just now, nlesthought said:

I've read a lot of criticism of our secondary, and that's just in our forum. 

It was a weak point last season. I'd say they are a solid group this year. nothing special to write home about but they dont hold the team back anymore. 

19 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

nobody suggests the eagles defense is trash and our secondary isnt even bad. 

but anyway better patricia than jim. 

But they always do. You always hear the "front 4" but "the rush Defense" but. The but is always followed by "You can pass on" , "Their CB suck", "You can exploit their secondary". 

Point being the only number that matters is Pts Against. Something that Patricia has always been good at. Including the last 13 GM's. That's all.

Our secondary hasn't been bad but they've been bolstered by a dominant front 7 for most of the year. Even NYG showed how to beat our coverage if a team really wanted to, twice. I don't know why more teams haven't ran slants all day on us like they did.

3 hours ago, Kiltman said:

wonder if they try to make another go at Flip

3 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

More than likely. Only chance Flip stays is if Titans hire Reich and Eagles promote him to OC

I would question DeFlip's ability to think if he takes an OC job with the Jets. There is no resurrecting a Petty Hacken-McClown.

9 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

I would question DeFlip's ability to think if he takes an OC job with the Jets. There is no resurrecting a Petty Hacken-McClown.

ha true

Though have to think they'd be one of the more likely teams to be the rams/eagles of this year to go up and get a guy

Archived