Jumanji

MookieMonstah

It was a pleasant surprise. Saw the previous and thought I’d hate it but the gf wanted to go see it and I saw it getting some good reviews so we went. All the actors killed it and I’m not the biggest fan of Jack Black or Kevin Hart but they both did a really good job here. Overall would definitely recommend for a good laugh. It was also a really good sequel with lots of ties to the first film. 

Perfect movie to watch with a hangover. Went in the zero expectations and was shocked at how much I laughed. The video game references were awesome (spawning, strengths/weakneses, etc). It was old school Jack Black, not cheesy/way to over the top. 

Only negative feedback is I wanted more animals. 

21 hours ago, PaulWall_23 said:

Perfect movie to watch with a hangover. Went in the zero expectations and was shocked at how much I laughed. The video game references were awesome (spawning, strengths/weakneses, etc). It was old school Jack Black, not cheesy/way to over the top. 

Only negative feedback is I wanted more animals. 

Yeah Jack Black was super funny in his role. I'm not usually a Jack Black or Kevin Hart fan but both of them killed it. Just a hysterical movie.

On 1/1/2018 at 8:40 PM, Ketchup said:

It was a pleasant surprise. Saw the previous and thought I’d hate it but the gf wanted to go see it and I saw it getting some good reviews so we went. All the actors killed it and I’m not the biggest fan of Jack Black or Kevin Hart but they both did a really good job here. Overall would definitely recommend for a good laugh. It was also a really good sequel with lots of ties to the first film. 

This seems to be pretty consistently what I’m hearing. I originally didn’t have much interest in it, but might actually go check it out in theaters.

On 1/3/2018 at 1:50 PM, Deadpulse said:

Ive been in love with Karen Gillian since she first showed up in that police get up on Doctor Who

Oh crap, that's Karen Gillian? Nebula sure cleans up well, from what I saw in the commercials...

Archived