GDT Wildcard Edition: #5 Titans (9-7) vs #4 Chiefs (10-6): Saturday 4:35PM ET

TitanSlim

5 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

No one picked us(besides Randy Moss). No one believed in us. We were a 8.5 point dog. Hell, I even had my doubts.

That's what makes this win all the more better. What a glorious feeling that I haven't felt as a Titans fan in forever. 

Teddy Bruschi picked us as well 

I talked to my boss and told him there was no way I was missing the game, so I got the go-ahead to come in an hour and a half late. After that Chiefs touchdown right before the half, I strongly considered just going in on time. Would have regretted that for a real long time.

Wow what a win. I was legitimately shaking in excitement when I realized the Titans were going to win. Been such a long time and feels nice to be rewarded as a fan.

Still not a fan of Robiskie and think he needs to go. I can live with Mularkey if he gets a new oc and plays to Mariota's strengths. However just going to enjoy this moment and this week. The Titans are moving on in the playoffs and it feels awesome.

Mariota and Henry carried the offense no doubt incredible performances by both. On defense they played lights out in the clutch and not allowing any second half points is amazing. My two adopt a titans Cyprien and Sylvester Williams sure showed up today.

A huge takeaway from this game is clearly the Titans have a great locker room and culture that the players have each others backs. Very apparent in multiple spots in this game. Team never gave up and pulled off a huge win. The team togetherness and fortitude sure seems strong which is fantastic and huge in the playoffs.

Thrilled to be a Titan fan. Titan up!!

OMG!!

i missed the game bacause of drill this weekend, sneak and check my phone and see we’re losing 21-3. Then my phone starts blowing up. We scored 18 unanswered points!!

what was the difference between the first and 2nd half?? Was it play calling or just better execution?

1 minute ago, 615finest said:

OMG!!

i missed the game bacause of drill this weekend, sneak and check my phone and see we’re losing 21-3. Then my phone starts blowing up. We scored 18 unanswered points!!

what was the difference between the first and 2nd half?? Was it play calling or just better execution?

It was Mariota, Henry, and the defense putting the team on their backs.

Archived