Sugar Bowl | #4 Alabama vs #1 Clemson

IDOG_det

Sugar Bowl  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

1 minute ago, mse326 said:

Has Hand just not progressed as expected or is simply that with so much talent he's been overshown a bit. Everytime I watch him I love what I see but still see him listed as a 4th-5th round pick. That seems like a steal to me.

Seems like a similar situation to Dalvin Tomlinson. Just being overshadowed by all the talent on that side of the ball. Hand is going to be a steal for some team in the 3rd or 4th.

5 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Meh. Still showed to be a pretty bad conference this year outside of the top 2. 

Would say top 3 was strong including Auburn.  After that it wasn't all that impressive at all.  UCF was no joke this year and could have handled many of top teams like they did Auburn today thats a fact.  Scott Frost is one hell of a coach and will do wonders at Nebraska. 

Just now, Counselor said:

This kid hasn't even played yet...

I'm talking about when they both arrived to Clemson.  He is way ahead of Watson as a freshman, and Watson was really good.  Lawrence is a generational HS prospect, I'd be shocked if he busts.

6 minutes ago, mission27 said:

I'll start. 

As mission has been saying all year, Bama is by far the best team in the country and any suggestion otherwise has always been foolish.  This Clemson team doesn't have Deshaun Watson so they never had a chance to beat a Nick Saban-coached team with a month to prepare. 

All hail Nick Saban.

Based on the hard evidence in front of us... It’s impossible to disagree.

2 minutes ago, PAW said:

I'm talking about when they both arrived to Clemson.  He is way ahead of Watson as a freshman, and Watson was really good.  Lawrence is a generational HS prospect, I'd be shocked if he busts.

There's a "generational" HS prospect every few years (if that). Hell, I know some people who think Fields is better.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

There's a "generational" HS prospect every few years (if that). Hell, I know some people who think Fields is better.

Funny how Georgia can land him, Fromm and Eason and these two teams are stuck with Hurts and Bryant.

Just now, Bullet Club said:

Funny how Georgia can land him, Fromm and Eason and these two teams are stuck with Hurts and Bryant.

?????

Bama and Clemson both landed five-star QBs last year, and Clemson is landing the #1 QB this year, so . . .

Archived