Sugar Bowl | #4 Alabama vs #1 Clemson

IDOG_det

Sugar Bowl  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Just now, jrry32 said:

There's a "generational" HS prospect every few years (if that). Hell, I know some people who think Fields is better.

Maybe the recruiting websites to hype up their product.  I'm talking about HS coaches, college coaches, etc.  Georgia went all in on Lawrence over Fields because they aren't close.  The only people who think Fields is better are a couple of recruiting websites who based it on 7 on 7 (and I think all but 1 who changed and put Fields ahead have changed back).  Fields isn't impressive in an 11 v 11 setting. Anyone who has seen Lawrence live knows he is going to be special (barring injury).

I'm just glad we will actually be able to use all of our WRs again next year, it has been brutal to watch the offense this year.

Just now, jrry32 said:

?????

Bama and Clemson both landed five-star QBs last year, and Clemson is landing the #1 QB this year, so . . .

I mean like UGA next year will have 3 seeming good QB's whereas these two team combine for 0 right now.

6 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

?????

Bama and Clemson both landed five-star QBs last year, and Clemson is landing the #1 QB this year, so . . .

Bama also had 2 QBs transfer (at least 1 was a 5 star) because Hurts beat them out for the job.

Just now, Bullet Club said:

I mean like UGA next year will have 3 seeming good QB's whereas these two team combine for 0 right now.

But they don't.

1 minute ago, PAW said:

Maybe the recruiting websites to hype up their product.  I'm talking about HS coaches, college coaches, etc.  Georgia went all in on Lawrence over Fields because they aren't close.  The only people who think Fields is better are a couple of recruiting websites who based it on 7 on 7 (and I think all but 1 who changed and put Fields ahead have changed back).  Fields isn't impressive in an 11 v 11 setting. Anyone who has seen Lawrence live knows he is going to be special (barring injury).

I'm just glad we will actually be able to use all of our WRs again next year, it has been brutal to watch the offense this year.

Let's see what he does in college before the hype train takes off. 

7 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

Both have been better than Eason. And you're giving UGA credit for Fields but not Bama for Tua?

This is a bad take.

Yeah, Bryant is really bad. Time for bed.

I am interested to see if Dabo does make it an open competition next year at QB or if he’s given the job another year before the next guy takes the reigns. I know for most coaches, the default returnee is often times the starter, to the chagrin of the fanbase.

Just now, Bullet Club said:

Kinda seems like they do

I'm not sure how Eason is a seemingly good QB if Hurts and Bryant aren't. And then you have Fromm vs. Hurts and Bryant:

http://www.espn.com/college-football/player/stats/_/id/4240689/jake-fromm

http://www.espn.com/college-football/player/stats/_/id/4040715/jalen-hurts

http://www.espn.com/college-football/player/stats/_/id/3728240/kelly-bryant

It's a silly claim, dude. All three of those teams will have plenty of talent at QB next year.

1 hour ago, NateDawg said:

If Bama really is the best team this year, it’s a unique year in CFB. I don’t view them as I might past teams that they’ve had that haven’t even won it all. 

They are the same team at the only spot that matters, tbh 

Archived