Chargers Acquire QB Cardale Jones via trade

Dr LBC

Just now, Tyty said:

Y tho

Cuz Kellen Clemens... who is basically the same age as Rivers, give or take a couple years, and who sure as heck is no future option if/when Rivers hangs them up.  This may be a swing for the fences, but at least it's a swing.

33 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Cuz Kellen Clemens... who is basically the same age as Rivers, give or take a couple years, and who sure as heck is no future option if/when Rivers hangs them up.  This may be a swing for the fences, but at least it's a swing.

More like a bunt tho 

28 minutes ago, Tyty said:

1 hour ago, The LBC said:

More like a bunt tho 

A more apt comparison is swinging for the fences with Ben Revere at the plate. 

54 minutes ago, Desperado82 said:

I mean...RG3 should probably look at switching to WR.

He couldn't physically do it. I'd guess he would be injured once for every 10 times he put his foot in the ground to make a cut. He is a QB or nothing.

37 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

He couldn't physically do it. I'd guess he would be injured once for every 10 times he put his foot in the ground to make a cut. He is a QB or nothing.

So...he's nothing. 

57 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

You are overlooking the proud position of scout team safety, good sir

1 hour ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

I don't understand why we did this? Now our only back-up is a 5th round rookie, and TJ Yates. And Cardale had potential and if we suck this year, and, yeah we're gonna suck this year, at least we could have maybe seen if he could play at an NFL level.

I take this to mean that they believe in Nathan Peterman more than anything else.

As for the Chargers, depending on what the conditions, are it seems a decent low risk move to me

10 minutes ago, drd23 said:

I take this to mean that they believe in Nathan Peterman more than anything else.

As for the Chargers, depending on what the conditions, are it seems a decent low risk move to me

I've seen conditional 7th rounder being thrown around a lot I'm not sure if that's official or not but sounds about right I would imagine. I'll go with it. 

Archived