Leader

Random Packer News & Notes

3 hours ago, ReadyToThump said:

Is Aaron Jones gonna hit the 1,000 yard mark? He's sitting at 779 with 3 games to go. 

2 of them vs the Bears and Vikings ill put my money on NO. but its possible. 

38 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Forget Jenkins, give me Suggs. Hope Z lobbies the hell out of this: 

400k to put Gary next to T-Sizzle. Kinda like it. Plus I'd like to hear "Ball so Hard University" said on Sunday Night Football one more time.

1 hour ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

400k to put Gary next to T-Sizzle. Kinda like it. Plus I'd like to hear "Ball so Hard University" said on Sunday Night Football one more time.

I'm into it if he would want to come here. Would be nice to give some reps to someone else who is competent 

How about Janoris Jenkins? We could use another cover corner since King is such a liability? 

2 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I'm big into adding vets that guys "want to win a ring" for. Suggs seems like another one of those guys. Lewis too. I'm all for it. What Gary could learn in the time they're together alone might be worth it, even if Suggs is never active.

Wouldn't Suggs just go back to Baltimore? Assuming they were looking for a guy on the EDGE. 

22 minutes ago, Golfman said:

Wouldn't Suggs just go back to Baltimore? Assuming they were looking for a guy on the EDGE. 

He's subject to waivers and Ravens are dead last.

12 minutes ago, VonKarman said:

He's subject to waivers and Ravens are dead last.

Was thinking because he's been in the league so long he could sign with who he wanted? 

29 minutes ago, Golfman said:

Was thinking because he's been in the league so long he could sign with who he wanted? 

This late into the season, everyone is subject to waivers.

26 minutes ago, Golfman said:

He would have enough years to qualify, but the NFL require waivers for all cut players once the trading deadline had occurred.