Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

1 hour ago, Dubz41 said:

Conspiracies spur clicks.

It's all a game of liars dice.

No doubt. But I have been following Nagler and Miller for years at this point. Neither strike me as media figures that engage in hot stove material for just getting clicks.

Miller discussed years back how early on he was easily taken advantage of because he believed most things told to him. He doesn’t now. And he is careful about putting stuff out there. I think he mentioned something like he cross references stuff with like 3 or so separate sources before moving forward with it.

As for Nagler… he rarely does this stuff. He never sets the news cycle. He normally is reacting to it. He is the guy afterwards that says he had information but never really shared it. On many occasions he drops information bringing more light to a situation that has already figured itself out. Ala the Bak knee and rehab.

So I trust their information was correct. Raiders were exploring a Waller trade, or Waller in a trade. Did they have a change of heart? Probably. Did they likely not tell Waller his name was in discussions? Probably. That’s why they had to tell him they aren’t trading him now.

They also aren’t discrediting the reporting… they didn’t come out and say, at least I didn’t see it, that Waller hasn’t been part of any trade talks. They said they aren’t trading him. And remember early trade rumors for Adams include an unnamed player… so there is evidence before all this too.

My point is if anything happens it will happen in the next 3 days. Because after, you need to wait a whole year to cash in any type of asset you receive, so we will see.

Edited by Green19

43 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

There could be interest. The guy reporting it (that someone RT'd) just was defintely not legit.

Don't drag me in the middle of this, I don't report anything. You won't find a single post of mine with Atlanta and Love linked in it. Keep me out of your BS.   

17 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

RT= Russia today and @R Tis literally fake news and that pissed him off? ;)

I think @R T came from Packerchatters.

You can't blame him for being overly sensitive.  Probably is having a few flashbacks here and there.  I know I did when I got away from that place.  Thankfully bourbon is a nice memory eraser.  Like, I know they had the worst mod ever, but I can't remember his name now.  Thank you, bourbon.  Sincerely, Vegas492.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, vegas492 said:

You can't blame him for being overly sensitive.  Probably is having a few flashbacks here and there.  I know I did when I got away from that place.  Thankfully bourbon is a nice memory eraser.  Like, I know they had the worst mod ever, but I can't remember his name now.  Thank you, bourbon.  Sincerely, Vegas492.

The mod was horrible. 😂

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Who does Patty have the Packers taking at #22 & #28?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Who does Patty have the Packers taking at #22 & #28?

Not sure.  But I'll bet some guy named Terranimal, or something like that will vouch for her!

My, my, what a memory trip those names are....

Wasn't that awful mod the one who used Sheldon Cooper as his avatar?  And then tried to sound like he was some kind of physics expert IRL?

• Like 1