Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

Jarran Reed to the Seahawks on a 2 year deal.

aDdA6Vbz_normal.jpg

Former Packers DL Jarran Reed is signing a two-year deal with the Seahawks, per source. first. After one season in Green Bay, Reed returns to his original NFL home.

·
Views
Edited by {Family Ghost}

4 minutes ago, MantyWrestler said:

Question for all. 

IF we were to get #13 from the Jets and Carter were to slide to 4 or 5. Would you be willing to package both picks for him? DL like him are very rare. Bigfer run stopping version or Aaron Donald. 

thoughts?

I don't think so .. lots of character concerns from what I've heard.  

1 minute ago, {Family Ghost} said:

I don't think so .. lots of character concerns from what I've heard.  

What all character concerns?  He lied about street racing but at the time, did he know someone died?  I really don’t know but street racing, although dangerous is much different than say drugs or beating women. 

What else is out there?

• Like 1

Just now, MantyWrestler said:

What all character concerns?  He lied about street racing but at the time, did he know someone died?  I really don’t know but street racing, although dangerous is much different than say drugs or beating women. 

What else is out there?

I don't know all the details, but radio show I listened to said there were a lot of character concerns.  I haven't looked into it much.  I don't want to trade the picks necessary to get the guy. 

7 minutes ago, MantyWrestler said:

What else is out there?

He was caught at 85+ in a 45 speed zone prior to the crash. So its a repeat negligence/maturity/disregard for authority situation.

Sounds like Bears are his basement at 9 at the moment.

5 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

He was caught at 85+ in a 45 speed zone prior to the crash. So its a repeat negligence/maturity/disregard for authority situation.

Sounds like Bears are his basement at 9 at the moment.

What a move that would be for the Bears, who would have likely taken him @ #1 overall had they stayed put.

34 minutes ago, MantyWrestler said:

Question for all. 

IF we were to get #13 from the Jets and Carter were to slide to 4 or 5. Would you be willing to package both picks for him? DL like him are very rare. Bigfer run stopping version or Aaron Donald. 

thoughts?

I’d prefer getting a combination of JSN, Johnston, Mayer, Van Ness, one of the OTs, Kincaid.

feels like a better move to get 2 guys.

Edited by Green19

9 minutes ago, Leader said:

If someone wants to sign him take the 2nd round pick and move on, otherwise he will make a great swing tackle, depth piece for the 2023 season. Hopefully get a comp pick for him down the road. 

• Like 1