Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Why?

I'm 38. I jumped into all of this just in time for the Cowboys to start kicking our butts in the 90's and those 'psychological' scars haven't really gone away. Even after those two playoff wins and overall dominance in the 2010's, it still feels like unfinished business every time they show up on the schedule.

It's totally unreasonable, but if I were reasonable, I wouldn't be anywhere near the world of sports instead of following it like a no-life fanatic.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Zycho32 said:

I'm 38. I jumped into all of this just in time for the Cowboys to start kicking our butts in the 90's and those 'psychological' scars haven't really gone away. Even after those two playoff wins and overall dominance in the 2010's, it still feels like unfinished business every time they show up on the schedule.

It's totally unreasonable, but if I were reasonable, I wouldn't be anywhere near the world of sports instead of following it like a no-life fanatic.

Those were the Favre loses in Dallas years? Understandable. Still....it was no skin off our noses to root for them to take out SEA. I dont see Dallas getting to the SB myself...but good for them to add some competition to SF/Philly...otherwise it would be boring.  

5 minutes ago, Leader said:

Those were the Favre loses in Dallas years? Understandable. Still....it was no skin off our noses to root for them to take out SEA. I dont see Dallas getting to the SB myself...but good for them to add some competition to SF/Philly...otherwise it would be boring.  

Egg on my face then. I didn't notice that it was last night's game that opened that particular set of tweets.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Leader said:

Hated D in the 90's.  They ended many of our seasons.  Finally get a chance to get them at Lambeau then they choke.  Ended up beating the Panthers in the NFC Championship game.  '96.  Good year.  That was a long long time ago.  Over Dallas.  Much like the Bears.  Seattle to fresh still hate them with a passion.  As much as the Queens.  

No problem last night routing for them hard.  Thought they were going to lose for a bit there.   Good team but not good enough to compete with the likes of Philly or SF. Still hope for the best for MM.  Great coach and didn't deserve what happened to him.  Got Rodgered.   Besides Dallas has some really hot cheerleaders so there's that too.  Bonus.  As long as there interests don't conflict with the Packers I really don't care too much.  I'd still want them to win over Philly or SF.  

1 minute ago, Scoremore said:

Hated D in the 90's.  They ended many of our seasons.  Finally get a chance to get them at Lambeau then they choke.  Ended up beating the Panthers in the NFC Championship game.  '96.  Good year.  That was a long long time ago.  Over Dallas.  Much like the Bears.  Seattle to fresh still hate them with a passion.  As much as the Queens.  

No problem last night routing for them hard.  Thought they were going to lose for a bit there.   Good team but not good enough to compete with the likes of Philly or SF. Still hope for the best for MM.  Great coach and didn't deserve what happened to him.  Got Rodgered.   Besides Dallas has some really hot cheerleaders so there's that too.  Bonus.  As long as there interests don't conflict with the Packers I really don't care too much.  I'd still want them to win over Philly or SF.  

I hate both D's in the early 90's. Detroit and Dallas. Both had our number, but yeah whatever helps the pack is who I'll cheer for.