Week 18: Bills @ Jags

gopherwrestler

2 minutes ago, Starless said:

This is just a really bad matchup for the Bills. It's going to take the mother of all Bortles meltdowns for them to have a shot. 

Jaguars roll 31-13

IDK about that. Jaguars offense hasn't exactly been rolling on all cylinders. If the Jaguars don't do much on offense and it's low scoring things can happen.

Just now, .Buzz said:

IDK about that. Jaguars offense hasn't exactly been rolling on all cylinders. If the Jaguars don't do much on offense and it's low scoring things can happen.

If they stick to the ground 'n' pound, I don't see any way the Bills can keep up. Their run defense is miserable and they don't have an offense that can engineer a comeback from 2 scores down, let alone against an elite defense.

5 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

We are averaging 30 PPG in our last 5 home games. 

We shall see. I’m excited/nervous.

11 minutes ago, Starless said:

If they stick to the ground 'n' pound, I don't see any way the Bills can keep up. Their run defense is miserable and they don't have an offense that can engineer a comeback from 2 scores down, let alone against an elite defense.

We'll see...

7 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

We are averaging 30 PPG in our last 5 home games. 

We shall see. I’m excited/nervous.

Yeah, last couple games just doesn't brew confidence for me rn.

18 minutes ago, Starless said:

Our run defense is really bad when we faced a balanced attack. If we can put people in the box and force Bortles to beat us I think we have a chance. I don't think we win and the Jags are a much more talented team but I think this the best matchup for us. You never in the playoffs and if Bortles has a bad game maybe we pull it out. 

49 minutes ago, Starless said:

Our run defense is not miserable at all. It's been very up and down. The 3 game stretch between Jets, Saints and Chargers teams ran for 638 yards on us... But we haven't been that miserable other than that stretch. First 7 weeks of the season we had tremendous run defense. Next 3 weeks was horrendous. And our last 6 games have been completely up and down.

1 minute ago, marshawn lynch said:

Our run defense is not miserable at all. It's been very up and down. The 3 game stretch between Jets, Saints and Chargers teams ran for 638 yards on us... But we haven't been that miserable other than that stretch. First 7 weeks of the season we had tremendous run defense. Next 3 weeks was horrendous. And our last 6 games have been completely up and down.

Stats @iPwn showed of the run D since Dareus left doesn't show a pretty light for your run D even without that 3 game stretch though.

2 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Being a Jaguars for so long has scarred me. Zero confidence going into a game where Jaguars fans should feel good about their chances (even though in the playoffs anything can happen).

See this is why I wish the lead up to this game was better, we've got an awful lot in common. Positivity causes pain.

6 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

See this is why I wish the lead up to this game was better, we've got an awful lot in common. Positivity causes pain.

It does.

Like I want to be positive and confident but with how the past decade has gone and all the losing it's hard to think that way. We're just to used to losing.

4 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

It does.

Like I want to be positive and confident but with how the past decade has gone and all the losing it's hard to think that way. We're just to used to losing.

Yeah. I absolutely, completely understand that thought process haha.

Archived