GDT Divisional Round Edition: #5 Titans (9-7) vs #1 Patriots (13-3): Saturday 8:15PM ET

TitanSlim

3 hours ago, Mesa_Titan said:

At worst the Chiefs are just as good as running the ball as NE. They have more yards on the year and a better YPC by half a yard.

I know if you look just at stats but the reality is NE is much more dependable to get theirs every game and they will stick with it.   KC was more hit miss big plays in running. NE can grind it out control it running the ball all we had to do was stop the big play and I had faith against NE they can routinely get those 4-5 yard runs which make it almost impossible to then stop the passing game as Brady has too many options at that point.    

I still feel like if we have a healthy confident Marcus we can beat any team in the NFL. 

A part of me loves it and knows it will fire the boys up but it still makes me sick that no one gives our team any credit for going into KC and coming back after being down 18!!! All they talk about is KC. I've heard them call us the worst team in playoff history. WHEN THE BILLS ARE LEGIT IN THE SAME YEAR! And now they act like there are only 3 teams left on the AFC side...

The lack of disrespect is ridiculous.. All year I've had to read trash posts on here saying we suck and we should fire everyone trade Marcus sell the team... And in the media its all about how Marcus is bad and they all knew he would be!! They talk about the Jags and OH BEST DEFENSE of all time. Texans? OH WATSON IS THE NEXT BIG THING (He might be. But damn he didn't even play half the season? Chill) Colts? Well when Luck is healthy they will run the south. 

Bring up the titans? TRASH. Marcus is regressing. BLAH BLAH BLAH

I want Marcus and the boys to prove everyone wrong SO BAD! JUST WIN BABY

12 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Really hard to watch the coverage this week.  It's all death from above for the Titans, if we get that much.  Some of them are bypassing the talk all the way...lol

Local coverage at least gives me some resemblance of hope..lol

Same as last three weeks man.. LOL

At least this week it makes some sense cause we are playing the GOAT. 

Listening to the national media this morning talk about us and this game was absolutely hysterical. Dan Lebatard basically called us a team of generics, that if it were a video game our team would just be default players haha. He adds yes or no questions to a poll throughout the show that listeners vote on, and the question he added was name any 3 players on the Titans lmao. Wasn't even a yes or no question lol...its pretty sad hearing my team being talked about like that.....but damn that was funny 

51 minutes ago, VY-FTW said:

I still feel like if we have a healthy confident Marcus we can beat any team in the NFL. 

A part of me loves it and knows it will fire the boys up but it still makes me sick that no one gives our team any credit for going into KC and coming back after being down 18!!! All they talk about is KC. I've heard them call us the worst team in playoff history. WHEN THE BILLS ARE LEGIT IN THE SAME YEAR! And now they act like there are only 3 teams left on the AFC side...

The lack of disrespect is ridiculous.. All year I've had to read trash posts on here saying we suck and we should fire everyone trade Marcus sell the team... And in the media its all about how Marcus is bad and they all knew he would be!! They talk about the Jags and OH BEST DEFENSE of all time. Texans? OH WATSON IS THE NEXT BIG THING (He might be. But damn he didn't even play half the season? Chill) Colts? Well when Luck is healthy they will run the south. 

Bring up the titans? TRASH. Marcus is regressing. BLAH BLAH BLAH

I want Marcus and the boys to prove everyone wrong SO BAD! JUST WIN BABY

Mariota has some McNair in him in the sense of he definitely fires up this team in a big way. I use to feel like back in the day the Defense would feed off of McNair especially in the games when it was ugly and McNair would make a play that just fired everyone up and gave the team hope.

I really hope we are witnessing the jump of the next big thing in this league known as Mariota. When he’s right the sky’s the limit I really hope he goes toe to toe with Brady and makes it a game Saturday night 

19 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Listening to the national media this morning talk about us and this game was absolutely hysterical. Dan Lebatard basically called us a team of generics, that if it were a video game our team would just be default players haha. He adds yes or no questions to a poll throughout the show that listeners vote on, and the question he added was name any 3 players on the Titans lmao. Wasn't even a yes or no question lol...its pretty sad hearing my team being talked about like that.....but damn that was funny 

Like the Patriots are a team of stars...lol

Brady, Gronk...........
I can name more, but the person who can't name players on the Titans like Casey, Orakpo aren't going to name Danny Woodhead or Rex Burkhead. lol

More lazy sports guys.  A person who follows the NFL knows Mariota, Derrick Henry, Delaine Walker, DeMarco Murray, if for nothing more than fantasy. Then add in Casey and Orakpo. 
He can't name anyone because he chooses not too.

10 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Like the Patriots are a team of stars...lol

Brady, Gronk...........
I can name more, but the person who can't name players on the Titans like Casey, Orakpo aren't going to name Danny Woodhead or Rex Burkhead. lol

More lazy sports guys.  A person who follows the NFL knows Mariota, Derrick Henry, Delaine Walker, DeMarco Murray, if for nothing more than fantasy. Then add in Casey and Orakpo. 
He can't name anyone because he chooses not too.

Yeah it was more so just to make fun of us for even being in the position we're in, was still funny though

I said it before we played KC. 

SUPER BOWL RUN! And if you're in the AFC the road to the SB is going through NE and Tom Brady.

AND GUESS WHAT. If you think for a second the NFL wants the titans to bounce TOM FKN BRADY and the pats out of the playoffs you're dumb. The refs will be making our job SO MUCH harder on Saturday! And it will make a impact. We need to overcome it though. We need to get Marcus and Henry in a position to win the game late. Even if we get down. A lot of people are saying NE won't let us come back let KC did.. And sure it will be more difficult but it's not impossible to come back from two scores imo.  

GOD IM EXCITED! I might be drinking the kool aid but I truly think we have a chance in the game! And damn it would be really nice if Rak and Casey took over the game and put Brady in the dirt early and often. Even if we dont sack him. We need to hit him (Within the rules obv) get him frustrated! 

And yeah there is a chance Tom throws 6 TDs and we lose by 30 but that only happens if we get STRUGGLE BUS Marcus lol. But I think we've been seeing Marcus' 2nd form the last two weeks..

"PLAYOFF MARCUS"! And playoff Marcus should worry NE

On ‎1‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 4:25 PM, ttitansfan4life said:

No team in the NFL I’d like to beat more than the Patriots especially in the playoffs. They have some of the most hateable players, coach, and owner in the league. Don’t see it happening but hopefully our defense can step up and Mariota and Henry go god-like.

Wow, the hate is palpable. Why hate the Patriots so much, because they have a solid organization that works? Must be pretty silly to sit there and hate on a team, their players, coach, owner and I guess the water boy too. And please don't bring up the asinine "cheatriots/Bellicheat" crap. Remember, Kraft ended the stalemate that the NFLPA/Owners were in at the same time he lost his beloved wife. Hating makes you look pathetic, try just enjoying the fact that your team finally got rid of Fisher and was able to build a playoff caliber team. That's all for now!

2 hours ago, Belle7 said:

Wow, the hate is palpable. Why hate the Patriots so much, because they have a solid organization that works? Must be pretty silly to sit there and hate on a team, their players, coach, owner and I guess the water boy too. And please don't bring up the asinine "cheatriots/Bellicheat" crap. Remember, Kraft ended the stalemate that the NFLPA/Owners were in at the same time he lost his beloved wife. Hating makes you look pathetic, try just enjoying the fact that your team finally got rid of Fisher and was able to build a playoff caliber team. That's all for now!

I hate your team for the QB's, coach's, and owner's political leanings.B|

Archived