GDT Divisional Round Edition: #5 Titans (9-7) vs #1 Patriots (13-3): Saturday 8:15PM ET

TitanSlim

25 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

if he does, it will come down to pressure, how is the front vs the OL. Add possible weather elements but brady is almost impervious to weather. I would say only strong winds will affect his game, everything else is not a factor. 

Ya when Brady’s struggled it’s usually when Gronks doubled and your able to play man on the outside and clog the middle with body’s but the key really starts with pressure on Brady 

@SARGO127 @FutureIsWhite Brent Daugherty said on the radio they do have a location picked out for a tailgate spot for Saturday. The only issue is he didn’t say the name yet. It’s not in Gillette Stadiums parking lot it’s a few minute walk down the road so once I see the name I’ll pass it along. I tweeted him again so we”ll see what he says 

The way I describe the game is this

My mind tell me we will lose 34-13 or something like that because I have the fear of 59-0 in my head because I was there. Even more weird is I’m only a few sections to the left of where I sat for that game.

My eyes tell me Brady is still very good but isn’t the same guy. My eyes tell me the Pats offensive line is really a joke. My eyes tell me Casey Klug and Morgan specifically should have a good game because that O-Line really does suck. 

When I break down I feel I know what has to be done to win my worry is so the coaches? Is Lebeau tired of getting shredded by Brady? Is he ready to double team Gronk and man up on the outside and try to take away the middle of the field?

The thing that usually happens in NE outside of the talent on the field is teams usually cave to the pressure and mind games and just lose the psychological advantage and just impload. I hate to put the world on his shoulders but unfortunately he’s the only one on our team who has it in him to not get too high or too low is Mariota. So maybe Mariota is the guy to go into Gillette Stadium and is capable of ignoring the mind games ignoring the nostalgia of the 3 GOATs on the other side line and just go out and play. The issue is someone needs to step up with Marcus. We can’t have Decker pull a Bennett of 04. Delanie can’t drop balls. If Eric Rowe is on Corey Davis then for the love of god Corey act like the number 5 pick in the draft and roast his @ss 

I don’t expect to win but would give anything to see a win. I was at the first ever (only ever) Titans win in the regular season ( was also at 59-0) so hopefully I can see another first ever Saturday night

22 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

The way I describe the game is this

My mind tell me we will lose 34-13 or something like that because I have the fear of 59-0 in my head because I was there. Even more weird is I’m only a few sections to the left of where I sat for that game.

My eyes tell me Brady is still very good but isn’t the same guy. My eyes tell me the Pats offensive line is really a joke. My eyes tell me Casey Klug and Morgan specifically should have a good game because that O-Line really does suck. 

When I break down I feel I know what has to be done to win my worry is so the coaches? Is Lebeau tired of getting shredded by Brady? Is he ready to double team Gronk and man up on the outside and try to take away the middle of the field?

The thing that usually happens in NE outside of the talent on the field is teams usually cave to the pressure and mind games and just lose the psychological advantage and just impload. I hate to put the world on his shoulders but unfortunately he’s the only one on our team who has it in him to not get too high or too low is Mariota. So maybe Mariota is the guy to go into Gillette Stadium and is capable of ignoring the mind games ignoring the nostalgia of the 3 GOATs on the other side line and just go out and play. The issue is someone needs to step up with Marcus. We can’t have Decker pull a Bennett of 04. Delanie can’t drop balls. If Eric Rowe is on Corey Davis then for the love of god Corey act like the number 5 pick in the draft and roast his @ss 

I don’t expect to win but would give anything to see a win. I was at the first ever (only ever) Titans win in the regular season ( was also at 59-0) so hopefully I can see another first ever Saturday night

Not really. The interior especially is pretty good. 

1 hour ago, renndawg37 said:

Not really. The interior especially is pretty good. 

Not Joe Tooney or how how ever his name is spelled Casey should feast. Also Cam Fleming at RT is a matchup Derrick Morgan should win but we will see. Brady has been hit a ton this year he is banged up I do know that 

Just now, Titans fan 617 said:

Not Joe Tooney or how how ever his name is spelled Casey should feast. Also Cam Fleming at RT is a matchup Derrick Morgan should win but we will see. Brady has been hit a ton this year he is banged up I do know that 

Yeah, Thuney has struggled this year, but Andrews and Mason are good. Solder is solid as well. Right tackle is definitely their weakness with Cannon out. Hopefully we can get some pressure up the gut as well as off the edge. Without pressure we will get smoked. 

First got to get them in third and long that means some how containing their better then average run game while still stopping the early down passes  then for sure take away Gronk and get pressure on Bradybsi he doesn’t have time to find 2-3 iotiins

on O  get points even Just a FG every drive if inside the 10-15 get TD’s.     I view this game much like they Indy games with Manning on the O side.  

ZERO mistakes

9 hours ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Like I said my eyes tell me he’s not the same it’s will Lebeau play the right scheme and will Casey Rak Wood and Morgan bring it Sat night

He always slows down towards the end of the season. They get the bye, he gets healthier and then turns it on. 

His passer rating through week 10 and the last six weeks of the season. Credit @mission27

2017 -  110.9, 87.3 

2016 - 123.3, 102.0 

2015 - 107.4, 92.2 

2014 - 102.0, 89.6

Archived