GWT: Week 19 Saints @ Vikings

gopherwrestler

GWT: Week 19 Saints @ Vikings  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

1 minute ago, Broncofan said:

BTW, Saints fans - take heart.  This L is for sure crushing, as a Broncos fan who watched Rahim Moore and BAL (and that's still not as bad, because we still had chances to win after that), I think I can imagine how painful this was.   

But you get Brees re-signed, your core is so young, and you are headed for even loftier heights.   Tonight sucks, no way around it.  

Not as bad as 2011, or even 2010, but 2011 was killer.  I learned my lesson in getting my hopes up and being too overconfident.

1 minute ago, Shady Slim said:

fwiw saints to me you could quite literally whiff on every draft pick next year and you're still my super bowl team from the NFC

Assuming our rookies improve and Brees doesn't decline, I agree with you.  But it's a lot of assumptions and Brees will be 40 next postseason.

2 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

Assuming our rookies improve and Brees doesn't decline, I agree with you.  But it's a lot of assumptions and Brees will be 40 next postseason.

i think it depends on line health too

kelemete's one of the better rotational linemen in the league along with pittsburgh's own hubbard, but peat not playing and terron armstead having the mobility of corpse-peyton circa 2015 from all the injuries did not by any means help

8 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

@bzane, would you say Stefon Diggs made one of the greatest plays in NFL History?!?

Skol Vikings! Bring It Home!

Absolutely!!- And no more than we who have followed, and loved, Stefon Diggs over the years, expected!

I submit that there be a new award, The Stefon Diggs Trophy, for Most Dramatic Play Of The Year, to be awarded annually. I suggest a silver statue in the image of Stefon during the Ultimate Play, soaring high into the Northern night sky to snare the catch.

I, in fact, watching at home, was so thrilled at Stefon's Heroics that I levitated off the sofa; and caught up in such a passion that my wife and I had an impromptu second honeymoon there, on the carpet. And- should our unplanned union bear fruit- we're going to name our Little Miracle "Diggs Zane", whether it's a boy or a girl!

Image result for stefon diggs

11 hours ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

I've watched the NFL long enough to not act like a team good enough to be in the Conference Championship has NO chance to beat someone. And I'm a Giants fan and lived it twice in the past decade.

I'll never forget how pissed Pats haters were that we knocked out the Cowboys, Packers, and Saints as the only legitimate teams with a chance to compete with Brady.

Oh, I'm not saying the remainning three teams are so bad they literally have no chance to beat someone. I'm just saying they are so bad they have little chance to do so. Doesn't mean it won't happen, If the Patriots don't win this SB, stranger, more inexplicable things will have happened - like the Patriots winning their last two Super Bowls - but it will be a shock, at least to me.

Archived