GWT: Week 19 Jags @ Steelers

gopherwrestler

GWT: Week 19 Jags @ Steelers  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

1 minute ago, tonyto36 said:

Steelers have massive success up the middle on power plays and traps all drive.

4th and less than 1.

Tomlin:  LETS RUN A TOSS PLAY AGAINST THE FASTEST DEFENSE IN THE LEAGUE.

hahahahahahahahaha

Yes, because he calls the offense. 

Your schtick is getting annoying. I mean, clearly the Defensive Minded coach should be calling the Offensive Plays. I'm sure Belichick calls all of the Pats Offensive plays too since he's God.

2 minutes ago, tonyto36 said:

LETS RUN A TOSS PLAY AGAINST THE FASTEST DEFENSE IN THE LEAGUE.

hahahahahahahahaha

To the side of one of the best CBs against the run in football. That was one of the dumbest possible play calls.

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

Yes, because he calls the offense. 

Your schtick is getting annoying. I mean, clearly the Defensive Minded coach should be calling the Offensive Plays. I'm sure Belichick calls all of the Pats Offensive plays too since he's God.

You were right there with everyone else roasting Dan Quinn, a defensive coach, for not stepping in when Shannahan threw the Falcons superbowl into the trash.  

Your schtick is transparent and obvious.

Just now, Forge said:

I've lamented this forever. I don't understand teams' refusal to simply perform quarterback sneaks on third / fourth with a yard or less to go. 

Say what you want about Arians, but he had no qualms about doing this. Ben used to sneak all the time. Watching Carson Wentz basically be money on 3rd and 4th and 1 this year on QB sneaks has brought literal tears to my eyes because that used to be us. But no, I don't know if it's Ben being scared to get hurt in the pile or if it's Haley with some sort of agenda but I literally believe we haven't gone a QB sneak on 3rd or 4th and less than 2 in about 4 or 5 years. In fact, I'd wager we have more attempts 20+ yards downfield in those situations than QB sneaks. Its sad really.

Archived