GWT: Week 19 Jags @ Steelers

gopherwrestler

GWT: Week 19 Jags @ Steelers  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

Just now, Mossburg said:

Hard to deny Tomlin's consistency, but it's also hard to deny how incompetent his teams look every now and then, like he was accidentally preparing for a different team or something. It took him like 5 years for the Steelers coaches to put together a competent gameplan against the Patriots.

I think he's definitely a top 3 coach, and lol @ anyone who says something like "Sean McVay bruh".

He's not a top 3 coach.  He has a top 3 roster.

1 minute ago, Trentwannabe said:

Snarky Bills fans.

I actually saw some on Twitter saying they'd cheer for Brady over Marrone 9_9

i'd cheer for the pats over the jags but that's bc i hate jacksonville's logo and uniforms lol

either way if the steelers fold i'm in on the saints

2 minutes ago, The Third Rider said:

Assuming the Jags win today they have to be favored to win the AFC. They have all the right pieces to beat the Pats.

The narrative is still “the Steelers are beating themselves”. No way is the public going to favor the Jags, even if you argue they should.

2 minutes ago, The Third Rider said:

Assuming the Jags win today they have to be favored to win the AFC. They have all the right pieces to beat the Pats.

No way. I trust BB way more to adjust his offense in a way to exploit the Jags defense to some degree and  adjust the defense to give Bortles problems. 

Archived