2018 NFL Draft Discussion

squire12

8 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

Damn I used Brian instead.

Probably gonna get the rules changed at he can come out early

Talk about rules - I'm sick to death of this "the ball cant budge a fraction of an inch" or it'll be considered an incomplete pass - or in this instance NOT an interception. That was an INT by Georgia in the EZ. It not being called one led to 3 Bama points that shouldnt have counted IMO.

On 08/01/2018 at 12:41 AM, Leader said:

I wanted Mixon....but was pretty alone in that regard :|

I remember that.  :) 

You wanted him just as badly as I wanted the Packers to get UCLA CB Fabian Moreau (Transitioned over from from RB, early in college. 6'0", 206 lb 4.35 40 time, went toWashington at pick 81).  That went out the window once King was taken (who I am fine with, btw), though if the Pack had gone CB again with him, instead of Josh Jones, their  CBs would not be in a mess.       

2 hours ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

I remember that.  :) 

You wanted him just as badly as I wanted the Packers to get UCLA CB Fabian Moreau (Transitioned over from from RB, early in college. 6'0", 206 lb 4.35 40 time, went toWashington at pick 81).  That went out the window once King was taken (who I am fine with, btw), though if the Pack had gone CB again with him, instead of Josh Jones, their  CBs would not be in a mess.       

I liked Moreau as well. TT liked him, but frankly Jones name creeped up in the ranking as time got closer to the draft. I even saw him being picked to go to Dallas in the first round on one site. I still think Jones will be an All Pro before his days of playing are done.

3 minutes ago, Hands said:

I liked Moreau as well. TT liked him, but frankly Jones name creeped up in the ranking as time got closer to the draft. I even saw him being picked to go to Dallas in the first round on one site. I still think Jones will be an All Pro before his days of playing are done.

Yeah, the Josh jones story is not written yet. He was not good in his rookie year, but I'll not write people off before they get a second bite at the cherry. It is year two that will really tell the story with him. He has the tools (size, great speed, willingness to hit) if he can get the mental side of the game down.

6 minutes ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

Yeah, the Josh jones story is not written yet. He was not good in his rookie year, but I'll not write people off before they get a second bite at the cherry. It is year two that will really tell the story with him. He has the tools (size, great speed, willingness to hit) if he can get the mental side of the game down.

Think they should try to add 5-10# and just make him an ILB. 

Archived