thebestever6

Best Game this weekend   

69 members have voted

1. 1. Best game of the weekend

• Eagles/ Falcons
    • Vikings/ Saints
    • Jags/ Steelers

20 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

3 awesome games best divisional  round I can remember so rank the top 3 games.

Yeah incredible weekend of football.

1. Jacksonville vs. Pittsburgh

2. Minnesota vs. New Orleans

3. Atlanta vs. Philadelphia

4. Tennessee vs. New England

The only reason I put Jacksonville-Pittsburgh at the top is because the first half of the Minnesota-New Orleans game was a snooze-fest. And I took great pleasure in watching Pittsburgh get pee in the face during the 1st half of the Jax-Pit game. The final 2 minutes of the Minnesota-New Orleans game was one of the best 2 minute stretches of football I've ever watched though. Crazy....

Also, it's rare and extremely fun to watch a team out-physical Pittsburgh, who has been the NFL bully for a long time. Jacksonville has been matching or winning the physicality battle against Pittsburgh since the mid 2000's and it's why I've always pimped them as my #2 team behind the hapless Browns.

8 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

That Vikings/Saints game I'm gonna remember for the rest of my life and I'm not a fan of either team, and I don't even hate the Vikings all that much. 

I'm a Packers fan and almost..almost...was excited for the Vikings on that last play.

But I quickly returned to my senses.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

I'm a Packers fan and almost..almost...was excited for the Vikings on that last play.

But I quickly returned to my senses.

Honestly, the only way I'll start rooting against the Vikings this year is if the Jaguars beat  the Patriots.  Right now I see the Vikings as the team with the best shot at beating the Patriots, so I don't even care.  Packers will still be 3 Super Bowls ahead of them and like 9 Championships, so I don't even care. 

3 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Honestly, the only way I'll start rooting against the Vikings this year is if the Jaguars beat  the Patriots.  Right now I see the Vikings as the team with the best shot at beating the Patriots, so I don't even care.  Packers will still be 3 Super Bowls ahead of them and like 9 Championships, so I don't even care. 

I want a MN-Jax SB.  At that point, I wouldn't really care who won, I'd just enjoy the game.  

But if it's Pats-MN, I'll be cheering for MN.  

10 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Eagles Falcons shouldn't be in the discussion with the other 2.

I don't know that was a physical game. And I think I was the most surprised from that outcome because the way the coaches got the most out of foles.

The vikes Saints game was just wild from the challenges, to the last conservative saints drive. They get the first and the kick is the last play of the game.

Jags steelers was awesome but steelers d just was a no show. 

Archived