Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

Early keepers (subject to change)

4 Andrew Luck
3 David Johnson
3 A.J. Green
3 Joey Bosa
3 Patrick Peterson
2 Earl Thomas
2 Ryan Shazier

This is the worst I have felt about my keeper group in about 10 seasons.

At least you have my second and fourth.

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

I just traded my QB, if it makes you feel any better.

I might have to do it at some point also.

I think Luck will still be useable for the next 2 seasons, but if he doesn't come back strong in 2018 I have to replace him.

It makes me sick to think I might have to draft a QB and stash him on PS.

Just now, Tk3 said:

I might have to do it at some point also.

I think Luck will still be useable for the next 2 seasons, but if he doesn't come back strong in 2018 I have to replace him.

It makes me sick to think I might have to draft a QB and stash him on PS.

Definitely sucks going from a top five QB to the unknown. I've never not had Ryan and two top 15 WRs. Should be fun.

2 hours ago, MookieMonster said:

Okay, seriously. PSID seems like a good dude but every trade he posts, he's getting absolutely massacred in.

Dude didn't even respond to my PM about Kirk Cousins but he's going to give up a 4th for a legitimately bad QB? Yeesh.

You are beyond hating if you consider Tyrod a legitimately bad QB. He's at minimum on par with Andy Dalton, Joe Flacco, and several others at minimum, and adds another element with his legs.

4 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

You are beyond hating if you consider Tyrod a legitimately bad QB. He's at minimum on par with Andy Dalton, Joe Flacco, and several others at minimum, and adds another element with his legs.

He was benched by the Buffalo Bills. He's a bad QB. About 6 or 7 better QBs going to hit the draft, about half of which should last until well beyond round 4.

8 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

He was benched by the Buffalo Bills. He's a bad QB. About 6 or 7 better QBs going to hit the draft, about half of which should last until well beyond round 4.

Everyone and their mama knew the benching was a mistake. You might think 6 or 7 better QBs hit, but guess what? That's your opinion.

And as someone who has actually been here since day 1, I can assure you QBs go far earlier than you expect them.

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

Everyone and their mama knew the benching was a mistake. You might think 6 or 7 better QBs hit, but guess what? That's your opinion.

And as someone who has actually been here since day 1, I can assure you QBs go far earlier than you expect them.

Not really. Most Bills fans were happy about it until Peterman was just unplayable. Tyrod Taylor isn't a good QB. Good for you, I legitimately can't believe you got someone to buy the manure you were selling icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif