Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

4 hours ago, MookieMonster said:

Hm...well thats super unfortunate. Hopefully they're creating more pressure than the stats show.

Don’t listen to him. Donald has been a monster.

Aaron Donald [16 GS]: 77 tackles (21 stuffs), 6 sacks, 4 forced fumbles, 3 recoveries, 2 touchdowns.

Aaron Donald [16 GS]: 54 tackles (7 stuffs), 2 coverages, 4 sacks, 4 forced fumbles, 2 recoveries.

although last year was a bit of a weak season.

but I’ll take the blame on that. I expect him to play much more like his season 13 going forward. 

30 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Don’t listen to him. Donald has been a monster.

Aaron Donald [16 GS]: 77 tackles (21 stuffs), 6 sacks, 4 forced fumbles, 3 recoveries, 2 touchdowns.

Aaron Donald [16 GS]: 54 tackles (7 stuffs), 2 coverages, 4 sacks, 4 forced fumbles, 2 recoveries.

although last year was a bit of a weak season.

but I’ll take the blame on that. I expect him to play much more like his season 13 going forward. 

I said he'd combined for 10 sacks his last two seasons.

Tell me exactly where I went wrong?

13 hours ago, ny92jefferis said:

Yeah.  This ain't anything man.  Apparently I'm not suppose to discuss what I'm doing in other sub forums, but I've been doing this for about 4 years.  @TheKillerNacho sim and his knowledge of programming is what really drew me into NFS, when he messaged me I was really excited.  For me the sim was like the icing on the cake for a mocker, because it was the closure for all the work you put into building your team.

I use a ton of these type of workbooks and google docs allows me to link various workbooks together so that owners can alter their workbook and have an effect on the master workbooks.  If you're interested I can show you other workbooks that I use for my stuff, like trade blocks, free agency type stuff.

Whether Nacho wants or needs my help is up to him but I'm here and willing, but time constraints at the moment I'm limited to what I can offer.  Give me a couple months though and I can build this sim some cool workbooks.

Look forward to working with all of you guys.

This does look really, really good and could potentially make my job easier for future drafts. Going to run this one the traditional way but would appreciate you keeping this updated side by side.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Tyreek is probably the best WR available but I'm surprised about all the interest... He's only had one good season. He's a good long term play but I expected Ramster to go in a different direction at that position.

He also doubles as an elite returner.

• Like 1

Beginning to take a love/hate relationship with this new forum. Its actually more than a minor inconvenience I can't CTRL+F "color=blue" to skip to the current pick on the draft thread. Also hate that I have to tell it to paste in raw unformatted text and it wants me to embed everything. Wish there wasa way to edit in BBcode haha.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Beginning to take a love/hate relationship with this new forum. Its actually more than a minor inconvenience I can't CTRL+F "color=blue" to skip to the current pick on the draft thread.

I miss the BBCode a lot. Like A LOT.

Using colors or anything other than the basics is impossible on mobile.