Draft Prospects Packers Are Linked to (Gutey Edition)

Packerraymond

59 minutes ago, DavidatMIZZOU said:

Yeah, but we ruled.  You won a Super Bowl and I made second-team All-Pro.

I was a try-hard walk-on at Notre Dame. I never amounted to much, but through persevernce and persistence, they let me play in the last game. I became an instant legend after making a huge play, and the rest is history.

2 hours ago, Csraverage said:

I was a try-hard walk-on at Notre Dame. I never amounted to much, but through persevernce and persistence, they let me play in the last game. I became an instant legend after making a huge play, and the rest is history.

So you're the son of a that conned me! You mighta payed the SEC $300k+ but I never saw a dime of it!

6 hours ago, DavidatMIZZOU said:

Amobi Okoye was also 19.

and he wasn't that great of a player...

Not so sure about Jackson. Dude only put up 7 reps at 225 at the combine and he apparently sucks in zone....but he's super fast...

4 hours ago, Joe said:

and he wasn't that great of a player...

Not so sure about Jackson. Dude only put up 7 reps at 225 at the combine and he apparently sucks in zone....but he's super fast...

I just watched the LSU/ND game and Jackson lined up in almost exclusively press man coverage. I am guessing that is why the Packers would be interested. 

3 hours ago, TheBitzMan said:

I just watched the LSU/ND game and Jackson lined up in almost exclusively press man coverage. I am guessing that is why the Packers would be interested. 

I would assume that as well. Problem is that he's not playing against college receivers, he's playing against NFL receivers who will EAT. HIS. LUNCH. if he can't man up against them. 7 reps at the combine suggests he can't.

10 minutes ago, Joe said:

I would assume that as well. Problem is that he's not playing against college receivers, he's playing against NFL receivers who will EAT. HIS. LUNCH. if he can't man up against them. 7 reps at the combine suggests he can't.

The man can bench press Julio Jones 7 times.  His strength is more than adequate.   It’s the 29.5” arms that the packers need to weigh against his 4.3 speed

Archived