Draft Prospects Packers Are Linked to (Gutey Edition)

Packerraymond

4 minutes ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

This place has gone completely insane! I love it! 

The question: "What is more interesting then the three weeks before the draft?"

My excuse is the weather.  We just got another 4" of snow today!?!?

1 hour ago, Green19 said:

Im sure, but again it depends on how strict Brian is with the Wolf measurements. Hughes is a half inch too small and Alexander is just a half inch over. So technically Alexander fits... Hughes doesn’t.

Brian said he will keep those as a guiding light... if he isn’t lying then Hughes should and likely will be off GB’s board.

IIRC Wolf didn't come up with those measurements until after he drafted T Buckley instead of Troy Vincent.

4 minutes ago, Dubz41 said:

IIRC Wolf didn't come up with those measurements until after he drafted T Buckley instead of Troy Vincent.

Maybe... I thought he had it in place and broke it for Buckley and got burned. That it was a tale of caution, to stick to your metrics. Just the amount of corners that do well in the league below that height threshold, it makes it a greater chance at missing... so don’t use high draft capital on them.

I mean look at Ted... he did have those guys on his defenses. They just normally were undrafted, so there was like no risk there. Look at shields... same size as Alexander. Now maybe with shields success Brian will be less strict with the threshold... we will see and that makes this draft fun.

17 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Popped on Boise State's Pro Day for a bit to see LVE. Sam Seale is definitely in attendance. Not sure what other Packer contingency is there.

Always fun to spot Packer scouts. I love to see the white wizard lurking around at pro days. 

" What do you mean Brian's busy with a free agent? You tell Gutey, I've got a potential priority UDFA I need to talk to him about ASAP"

CdIu0tyUAAAWJTg-600x400.jpg

5137c4b278c26.image.jpg

For those that are high on LVE, is it because you like him as a potential EDGE? Or do you like him at ILB that much? If our plan is to use him as a hybrid ILB/EDGE I'm all for him at our 1st. If it's ILB only I wouldn't value him until the 2nd.

Archived