NFL News & Notes

Leader

3 minutes ago, Fl0nkerton said:

So, Brad Childress quit his job with the Atlanta Legends in the AAF this afternoon.

Word is he's being looked at for an OC job. 

Waiting for video from LilySZhao showing Childress exiting Green Bay Dress Barn with new simple black dress for interview.

• Like 1

I think the Matt Nagy Dad connection is a bit of a stretch......

Would you make a professional career decision because of something like that?

"Oh....and btw.....we'll have you over for Thanksgiving and you can see my Dad again"

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

3 minutes ago, Leader said:

I think the Matt Nagy Dad connection is a bit of a stretch......

Would you make a professional career decision because of something like that?

"Oh....and btw.....we'll have you over for Thanksgiving and you can see my Dad again"

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Yea that part is a stretch. What isn't a stretch is Bowles being interested in going to a team as talented on defense as the Bears. Would easily be his best move if he wants another HC gig in the future.

3 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Yea that part is a stretch. What isn't a stretch is Bowles being interested in going to a team as talented on defense as the Bears. Would easily be his best move if he wants another HC gig in the future.

I'm tellin ya....he's gonna want the warm and sunny climes of Tampa over the windy city blue toes and frozen nose variety! :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ragnar Danneskjold said:

I have to admit, I thought Fangio would stay in Chicago as opposed to having to deal with Denver's failure to find a workable QB. Glad to be wrong on this one.

Outside of getting Peyton on his death bed....Elways failure to find a QB is pretty amazing.