NFL News & Notes

Leader

14 hours ago, packfanfb said:

Lmao, this can't be real right?

I don't know what is more interesting, the article you posted, or the link within it when another guy on Twitter claims that there was something bigger going on with that team and it is something that 100% would "splinter men".  Then he opines if one high profile player will be on the team next year.

So yeah, lots to unpack there.

On 2/21/2024 at 6:03 PM, Mazrimiv said:

Hope you weren't watching today.  Not pretty.

lol - missed it live - was going to watch later and then saw/heard about the game.  Not being one to suffer needlessly, I passed on this one

3 hours ago, packfanfb said:

Why tho?

Just going by a quick look at Spotrac, they only have 1.7 million in dead money, and 74 million in free cap.  They can easily afford the franchise number, even if they don't find an acceptable extension.  And they are probably poised to make a really strong run next season, assuming health for Joe Burrow.  Keep those weapons there, and they are going to score a lot of points.  

20 hours ago, Mazrimiv said:

Are you no longer a Packers fan?

Not sure the Packers fit that one but I am a self-admitted Charlotte Hornets fan so perhaps I really, really, really do like to suffer needlessly

really...really....

Edited by Kampfgeist

20 hours ago, Kampfgeist said:

Not sure the Packers fit that one but I am a self-admitted Charlotte Hornets fan so perhaps I really, really, really do like to suffer needlessly

really...really....

Oh man, I never knew. My condolences, in advance and possibly perpetuity. 

• Like 1