NFL News & Notes

Leader

44 minutes ago, squire12 said:

They can, but how does paying him $14M on the the year tag and getting nothing out of that investment help achieve their goals?

The are not terrible, but they could also use a top tier WR type player to pair with McLaurin

Assume he's getting traded at this point, so send him home. 

They actually are pretty terrible, IMO, whatever that is worth. I guess if it helps Daniels progress it would be worth it. 

33 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Assume he's getting traded at this point, so send him home. 

They actually are pretty terrible, IMO, whatever that is worth. I guess if it helps Daniels progress it would be worth it. 

you said WAS WR are not terrible.   and now you are implying they are terrible?   which is it?

21 minutes ago, squire12 said:

you said WAS WR are not terrible.   and now you are implying they are terrible?   which is it?

I was referring to the team being terrible. Their WR's are not even close to their weakest position group. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

I was referring to the team being terrible. Their WR's are not even close to their weakest position group. 

there team is bad.  their WR group has McLaurin and Dotson with some question marks beyond that

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

there team is bad.  their WR group has McLaurin and Dotson with some question marks beyond that

I liked Rosemy-Jacksaint and McCaffrey just fine in this draft.  Jamison Crowder is as recently as 2021 a 50+ target guy, though he has fallen off a step or two in the last two seasons.  And I guess that Dyami Brown isn't as good as I thought he could be in his draft class... or was I thinking of that other UNC dude?

All in all, I don't think that is a bad group.  

23 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

Wow you’re right about the bolded 😂 that’s messed up. 

I have never been the biggest McCarthy fan, but he has won. Some of those clowns they have rated ahead of him are laughable. 

In fact, Eberflus is in front of him. How is Eberflus not #32?