NFL News & Notes

Leader

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

Incredulously, it is game day and not one mod nor @incognito_man nor @AlexGreen#20 have bought into the unity avatars.

#notmymods

#theyhavenoauthorityoverme

I will use all the ****ing asterisks I can until one of them abides.

I'll have you know I went with the most beautiful avatar I could think of.

Not my fault you all have a fetish for 5'3 flat and pasty brunettes.

2 hours ago, Mazrimiv said:

Is that guy handsome?  He looks like a ******.  Yes, I'm old.

I wasn't that impressed, but I am no one to judge.  I just googled "handsome man gif" and that was one of the ones that could be seen as the gayest to post for a bunch of dudes, so I went for it.  He is physically fit, but his face doesn't scream handsome.  So I don't know.  Maybe some of the ladies or homosexual gentlemen can help out?

10 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I wasn't that impressed, but I am no one to judge.  I just googled "handsome man gif" and that was one of the ones that could be seen as the gayest to post for a bunch of dudes, so I went for it.  He is physically fit, but his face doesn't scream handsome.  So I don't know.  Maybe some of the ladies or homosexual gentlemen can help out?

I don't need to be a gay male to recognize that the dude who plays Thor is a handsome mf'r.

25 minutes ago, Striker said:

lol?

No surprise here.  Stefanski was Depodesta's guy last year, but Dorsey and the Haslam's preferred Kitchens.

Analytics guys seem to love Stefanski, so I am actually curious to see how this plays out.

Edited by Mazrimiv