14: DAL
15: WSH
16: DAL
17: PHI
18: DAL
19: PHI
20: WSH
21: DAL

Now 17 consecutive seasons that the defending NFC East champion did not repeat the following year.

A Giants fan added: Since the Giants last won the division, every other team has won it at least three times.

Edited by Leader

1 hour ago, Arthur Penske said:

Another hit for the bucs

No doctor but I have a question. Isn't a sprain a slight tear of, in this case, the ligament? If so, and he sprained his ACL, that is dangerous to bring him back in two weeks. Seems as though you are asking for a complete tear and if I'm Barrett I'm going to get an opinion from my own doctor. Complete tear this time of year will likely cost him next year and the balance of that big contract he signed. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

No doctor but I have a question. Isn't a sprain a slight tear of, in this case, the ligament? If so, and he sprained his ACL, that is dangerous to bring him back in two weeks. Seems as though you are asking for a complete tear and if I'm Barrett I'm going to get an opinion from my own doctor. Complete tear this time of year will likely cost him next year and the balance of that big contract he signed. 

I've never heard of a sprained ACL

44 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Most ligament sprain could be Grade 1, 2 or 3.

Grade 1, MRI would show some abnormal signal in the ACL, but majority of fibers intact.  Let's say 1% of the ligament is torn.....still a tear, but really insignificant.

Grade 2 partial tear

Grade 3 is complete tear 

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/14501376/

The severity of the ACL injury was graded using a 4-point system from MR images, namely, intact, low-grade partial tear, high-grade partial tear, and complete tear,

2 hours ago, squire12 said:

Most ligament sprain could be Grade 1, 2 or 3.

Grade 1, MRI would show some abnormal signal in the ACL, but majority of fibers intact.  Let's say 1% of the ligament is torn.....still a tear, but really insignificant.

Grade 2 partial tear

Grade 3 is complete tear 

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/14501376/

The severity of the ACL injury was graded using a 4-point system from MR images, namely, intact, low-grade partial tear, high-grade partial tear, and complete tear,

Isn’t a complete tear also referred to as a rupture?