NFL News & Notes

Leader

1 hour ago, minnypackerfan said:

Read somewhere else the suggestion that they should keep the name redskin and then just make their emblem a potato.

That’s pretty good.

I don’t know how everyone feels about FSU and their partner ship with the Seminole tribe in Florida. But I always thought that Washington could do something similar as a way to celebrate a group.

Work with whatever group and take a negative, make it positive and use it as a platform to inform.

But I agree redtails would of been great too. But I also feel like it should also deal with DC, Ala the Nationals and Capitols. 

9 hours ago, Green19 said:

That’s pretty good.

I don’t know how everyone feels about FSU and their partner ship with the Seminole tribe in Florida. But I always thought that Washington could do something similar as a way to celebrate a group.

Work with whatever group and take a negative, make it positive and use it as a platform to inform.

But I agree redtails would of been great too. But I also feel like it should also deal with DC, Ala the Nationals and Capitols. 

You mean like Devious Scumbags?

Nick Wright -  If MVP is just the numbers then don't have voters. It's always been more than that. Rodgers' offseason didn't hurt the Packers enough to cost him the MVP. They're still the 1-seed. He wouldn't lose my vote if I had one but the rationale here isn't outrageous.

6 hours ago, Leader said:

Nick Wright -  If MVP is just the numbers then don't have voters. It's always been more than that. Rodgers' offseason didn't hurt the Packers enough to cost him the MVP. They're still the 1-seed. He wouldn't lose my vote if I had one but the rationale here isn't outrageous.

You have got to be ******* kidding with this nonsense comment!