if dorsey trades down from 1, what will you do?

mistakey

4 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’ll be pissed if we passed on a qb at 1, we’ve fiddlef**ked around enough with qb’s, just get “the guy” and be done with it.

Hoping for a trade down at 4.

This makes the most sense.

If we target and take anyone other than Darnold or Rosen at QB to trade out of #1 I will be disappointed and skeptical.

Then again, Mahomes was my favorite QB in last year's draft and Dorsey traded up to get him.

So there is hope.

Not sure - I think a QB is critical, we pass on another guy that makes splash elsewhere and we pack pack it up and move to the CFL.  But Dorsey has a good rep and they're bringing in some noted personnel guys so I have hope.  Land a few impact players and a few more solid starters through the draft & FA process and I'll be happy - as long as one of em takes snaps under center in '18.  

I'm not a Sashi hater by any means, but if we signed Cousins, I'd shrug my shoulders and hope that we get an insane king's ransom and still drafted a couple of high rated prospects that also fit a need.

Any other scenario and I think I'll spend continue my boycott of all financial things related to the Cleveland Browns (memorabilia, tickets, etc.) and probably a lot less time here talking about them.

Stop being stupid and take Sam Darnold at #1. I don't need any  more ammo to hate Haslam but passing on another young QB could be what gives me a heart attack or sends me into a psychotic break.

Alex Smith has peaked as a guy who can win games but cannot win for you in the playoffs. A.J. McCarron sucks and Kirk Cousins is a JAG. Cleveland please quit being stupid.

28 minutes ago, Dogbite said:

Stop being stupid and take Sam Darnold at #1. I don't need any  more ammo to hate Haslam but passing on another young QB could be what gives me a heart attack or sends me into a psychotic break.

Alex Smith has peaked as a guy who can win games but cannot win for you in the playoffs. A.J. McCarron sucks and Kirk Cousins is a JAG. Cleveland please quit being stupid.

im sorry what?

Alex Smith lost in OT in the NFCCG to the eventual super bowl champs

he went 1-4 under Andy Reid in the playoffs who has only won 1 game in the playoffs since 2008 (with alex smith) across 2 teams including 2 1 and dones with the eagles.

im not saying its guaranteed alex smith will bring us to greatness, but hell he's got a shot and if you tell me theres a chance...

Archived