Vixen Twins watch Wild Wolves and Loony Lynx (MN Sports Thread)

Heimdallr

He's been impressive, and watching last night, he just has a great glide to his running which allows him to stop on a dime so nicely. Was nice to see that other players were in on the scoring as well, though Quintero seemed to have a hand in everything almost.

Also, time for the Twins to sell. I'd try and sell:
Brian Dozier
Robbie Grossman
Ervin Santana (if he looks good in a start or two)
Zach Duke
Fernando Rodney
Lance Lynn
Kyle Gibson

And possibly:
Eduardo Escobar

On 7/21/2018 at 3:01 PM, MNPackfan32 said:

Wild locking up Dumba before Zucker. I like that move. Now, fingers crossed they don't back up the Brinks Truck for Zucker. 

On 7/21/2018 at 10:15 PM, RpMc said:

Dumba was going to get locked up first because his arbitration hearing was first. Deadlines spur actions. 

Like the 5 year term and $6M AAV, this could become a steal of a deal if he keeps improving. Turns 24 on Wednesday.

• Like 1

Man, the Twins are so inconsistent. They lose three in a row to a Royals team they probably should have beat three times in a row. And now we're beating a Toronto team that isn't bad, but probably the same level of the Twins, and the Twins have been handling them easily. They still need to sell because they are probably at best a .500 team this season, but they go from a lot of fun to watch to just miserable to watch in a drop of a hat.

Say what you will about the team overall, but the United media department is fantastic. It makes me wonder why the Vikings or Wild never put together something like this after a game. Super cool and so much more interesting/informative than a standard highlight video.

35 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

Say what you will about the team overall, but the United media department is fantastic. It makes me wonder why the Vikings or Wild never put together something like this after a game. Super cool and so much more interesting/informative than a standard highlight video.

I'd put money on the NFL not allowing the Vikings to do something like that. Like the NFL as a whole could do that, but not the team itself because they want to control everything.

Okogie admitted to being a Seahawks fan growing up but said he’s excited to cheer for the Purple and Gold.

“The Vikings are my new team now,” said Okogie. “They had a terrific playoff run last year, which gives me even more reason to [root for] them. But I’m going to like them regardless, because it’s my new home city.”

https://www.vikings.com/news/timberwolves-1st-rounder-josh-okogie-visits-vikings-practice