Vixen Twins watch Wild Wolves and Loony Lynx (MN Sports Thread)

Heimdallr

17 hours ago, swede700 said:

Does the Vikings not actually playing a "series" really count?  😂

You knew what I was going for!

17 hours ago, SemperFeist said:

Since the Vikings haven’t won 2 games during the playoffs in my lifetime, it counts. 

Same.

JJ McCarthy:  "I'm a Midwest guy who lives, breathes and eats hockey and football."

vikings.com

i don't even know when the hockey season is, but you can bet he'll be there for the Wild. kid's gonna be popular in town, that's for sure. good thing he's engaged already!

5 hours ago, vike daddy said:

JJ McCarthy:  "I'm a Midwest guy who lives, breathes and eats hockey and football."

vikings.com

i don't even know when the hockey season is, but you can bet he'll be there for the Wild. kid's gonna be popular in town, that's for sure. good thing he's engaged already!

I wonder if he'll make an appearance at a wolves game.

13 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

Another huge win for the Wolves, let's go for the kill shot tomorrow night!

As much fun as a sweep over Phoenix would be, I can’t help but think how much fun a series win at home would be. 

• Like 1

Wolves uncomfortably comfortably won. That was impressive to take a game that was close, actually just behind at  half and handle it like they did in the second half. Ant is a bonified superstar, and the pieces of Gobert, KAT, McDaniels, Conley, and Reid next to him just works. It's interesting to see how different they are than a lot of other teams, it's very anti-Golden State like teams were trying to build towards for a little bit. Not that they can't hit 3's, but they don't live by them.

• Like 3

That game, and series, was a joy to watch. They got outclassed by the Suns in the regular season. I was expecting a dogfight of a series, and was not terribly optimistic about their chances before Game 1 started. But this team BELIEVES that it's the best team in the league. The pieces fit and they know how to work together. They go nine-deep and can give every team trouble. The third seed gives them a little tougher path to the Finals, but the extra rest they'll get from the sweep should give them a bit of an advantage over the Nuggets this time around. Plus, they've prove they can go on the road against anyone and demolish them. Anthony Edwards deserves to be mentioned in the same breath as Jokic when it comes to the NBA's best player. And he's only 22 years old...