Vixen Twins watch Wild Wolves and Loony Lynx (MN Sports Thread)

Heimdallr

1 hour ago, swede700 said:

Yes, of course it'll end up in court, basically.  Glen, you're 82 yrs old...just let it go. 

I do not wish for the death of anyone. But I do read certain obituaries with a great deal of pleasure.

paraphrasing. 

4 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

Haven't they kept pushing back the closing on the wolves because they couldn't come up with the money?

They had agreed to push it back to yesterday, but they supposedly had come up with the final financial partner a few days ago, so they believe they had complied.  This will inevitably be a long-drawn out court/arbitration/mediation process.  I ultimately will be surprised if they don't end up with the majority stake.  I tend to agree with some of the speculation that he now feels that the sale price was too low (because of the current success), so he's trying to pull the plug on the deal to get more. 

15 minutes ago, swede700 said:

They had agreed to push it back to yesterday, but they supposedly had come up with the final financial partner a few days ago, so they believe they had complied.  This will inevitably be a long-drawn out court/arbitration/mediation process.  I ultimately will be surprised if they don't end up with the majority stake.  I tend to agree with some of the speculation that he now feels that the sale price was too low (because of the current success), so he's trying to pull the plug on the deal to get more. 

It's unfortunate that their best season in forever has this as a distraction

6 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

The Minnesota Twins must have the absolute worst training staff in professional sports history. 

Is brooks Lee going to get called up tomorrow?

Hopefully it wasn't serious.  I didn't see it

9 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

The Minnesota Twins must have the absolute worst training staff in professional sports history. 

How would this be their fault? The dude is hurt every year......sometimes stuff just happens. 

12 minutes ago, PrplChilPill said:

How would this be their fault? The dude is hurt every year......sometimes stuff just happens. 

So, how much longer is it then until Buxton gets hurt...he's also always hurt.