Vixen Twins watch Wild Wolves and Loony Lynx (MN Sports Thread)

Heimdallr

Very impressive Boys State high school basketball championship games in all divisions, A, AA, AAA and AAAA

Big time recruits to watch, Cherry is nuts with the Asuma brothers and cousin Isaiah and the two younger ones will most likely be D1 recruits, Noah is almost a twin to Isaac already physically and still has two years of high school.  

Isaac Asuma G (Cherry) Minnesota Gophers commit

Noah Asuma G (Cherry)  10th grade

Isaiah Asuma G (Cherry) 9th grade

Very good Breck team that has tons of talent, Freitag is super versatile and athletic as a guard, and Dungey could be a star down the road no question.

Daniel Freitag G (Breck) Wisconsin Badgers commit

DeAngelo Dungey G (Breck) 10th grade

Johnson arguably the best athlete in the state playing basketball, freak show talent for a big guy, strong kid that is a real force and handles the ball well for his size.  They have a few other good players on Totino as well.

Isaiah Johnson F (Totino Grace) Miami Hurricanes commit

Super star big guy, real talent that can go inside and outside.  Could be a starter right away at the next level for Creighton.  

Jackson McAndrew C (Wayzata) Creighton commit

Edited by Ozzy

21 hours ago, VikeManDan said:

Wild lost in OT yesterday afternoon against the Blues. Their season is officially on life-support if it wasn't already.

Hopefully the Wolves can pull off the W tonight against Golden State.

Based on what I hear, they've gone beyond life support...they're really just Zombies now...the walking dead. 

46 minutes ago, swede700 said:

Based on what I hear, they've gone beyond life support...they're really just Zombies now...the walking dead. 

I can't/won't watch them, thanks Bally Sports, but they've shown flashes in spurts. At least enough to stay alive. However, they're 6 points back with 11 games to go. 

They've got some star power injured as well, I know Brodin and Erikson Ek missed Saturday's game.

2 hours ago, vike daddy said:

skating dead zombies playing hockey could even get me to watch the sport.

think of the fights and checks against the boards... body parts would detach and go flying everywhere.

Ever seen Strange Brew?  Those players were like zombies.

I'm glad those hosers didn't have body parts detach and go flying.

I hope that they hit them all and Glen Taylor, who probably is doing this because they are making money for the first time in  years or having a full crowd at least, is wrong and Lore and Rodriguez get the team.

11 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

I hope that they hit them all and Glen Taylor, who probably is doing this because they are making money for the first time in  years or having a full crowd at least, is wrong and Lore and Rodriguez get the team.

Yes, of course it'll end up in court, basically.  Glen, you're 82 yrs old...just let it go. 

39 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

A bunch of lawyers are about to make a lot of money.