SURVIVOR POOL XII is now over! THE DUKE is our champion!

Woz

11 hours ago, Woz said:

Probably shouldn't be editing your post either.

I'm sorry. You have been disqualified from the competition.

You have to be kidding, I picked Buffalo long before this post and never edited my choice, just tried to add some colour to the pool and you are disqualifying me for editing a comment. That is going too far and makes your pool rather ridiculous, if you are not even allowed to edit a comment.
Your rule says you cannot edit an existing post and my existing post picked Buffalo and I never edited that Pick, so you are not even following your own rules and turning your pool into a complete joke.

When you take common sense out of your rules, nobody will be bothered playing in your pool again. It was ridiculous to disqualify a player for correcting a spelling error and it is beyond ridiculous to suspend me for editing a comment. There is no where in your rules that clearly states I cannot edit a comment.

Again, You are making yourself a complete joke and somewhere along the line, you decided to make yourself a dictator rather than a person who has some common sense.

I can understand a rule on editing your choice by choosing another team, but your last 2 disqualifications do not involve that in any way, shape or form??????????????????

Good luck being a jerk!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Iamcanadian said:

You have to be kidding, I picked Buffalo long before this post and never edited my choice, just tried to add some colour to the pool and you are disqualifying me for editing a comment. That is going too far and makes your pool rather ridiculous, if you are not even allowed to edit a comment.
Your rule says you cannot edit an existing post and my existing post picked Buffalo and I never edited that Pick, so you are not even following your own rules and turning your pool into a complete joke.

When you take common sense out of your rules, nobody will be bothered playing in your pool again. It was ridiculous to disqualify a player for correcting a spelling error and it is beyond ridiculous to suspend me for editing a comment. There is no where in your rules that clearly states I cannot edit a comment.

Again, You are making yourself a complete joke and somewhere along the line, you decided to make yourself a dictator rather than a person who has some common sense.

I can understand a rule on editing your choice by choosing another team, but your last 2 disqualifications do not involve that in any way, shape or form??????????????????

If only he made it more clear that editing your post would result in disqualification...

1 hour ago, Iamcanadian said:

So here's the thing: that "comment" could have been a pick that you edited out.  That's why the edit rule is place.  He can't see what you edited out.  It could have been anything.

That's what you cannot edit posts in this thread.  Ever.

11 minutes ago, fluhartz said:

Week 5: Vikings 

I feel like the football gods are going to punish you somehow for being saved like this.  And i have Minnesota too.  Going to take me down too, eh?

Just now, theJ said:

I feel like the football gods are going to punish you somehow for being saved like this.  And i have Minnesota too.  Going to take me down too, eh?

you're probably right and would totally I deserve it..

You could always switch to the Bears...lol 

11 minutes ago, theJ said:

So here's the thing: that "comment" could have been a pick that you edited out.  That's why the edit rule is place.  He can't see what you edited out.  It could have been anything.

That's what you cannot edit posts in this thread.  Ever.

And see, i've got a typo here, and i really so strongly want to edit it.  But that would be a bad idea.

Archived