Mike Vrabel Hired As Head Coach

TitanLegend

2 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

"And if you are a pretender, or you are not into toughness, you will get exposed with him. Those are his foundational principles."

^^ LOVE that

40 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

If Day is hired and brings heavy amounts of RPO/zone read we are screwed. Mariota can not hold up running that offense.

Last year is the first time any of his injuries have came from him running the ball and they were non-contact injuries. I'd say he was injured because of the lack of off-season work and being out of shape due to the broken leg in 2016. He does a pretty good job avoiding contact.

I wouldn't hate Day because I really don't know anything about him, but as with Vrabel, this is hardly something for me to get excited about. 

LE: Also, I've seen it reported somewhere that we gave Vrabel a 5-year deal? That's a bit surprising.

id like the Day hiring. My sister goes there so I watch a lot of there games & yes JT wasn't great this year. Day was also the QB coach there & vs Michigan when JT went down, we had a young RS Freshman come in (Dwayne Haskins), who led us back for the win in the big house. I think he could do a lot for Marcus development

Who ever we hire I still hope we see Marcus under center and really hope we don’t snap the ball with 15 secs on the play clock like Chip use to do in Phi. Unfortunately when I hear Chip Kelly Tree that’s what I think of but maybe Day will be different but I’d still like to talk to the Phi guys if they lose tonight 

Archived