Mike Vrabel Hired As Head Coach

TitanLegend

Don't know much about Pees but his states show that he should be a decent hire. I know some say he likes to play a lot of prevent defense in the 4th quarter and I hope that's something Vrabel will put a stop to as the head coach. If so this should be a good hire.

I do have to say that anyone other than Flip as OC would be a disappointment at this point. With that said who else besides him would be a candidate who is on the Eagles or Pats staff? Since its becoming increasingly clear we are waiting until after the super bowl to fill that spot I'm wondering who else we might look at on those teams?

On 1/28/2018 at 2:14 PM, imDelusional said:

I won't hate it if Pees gets the job. It'd get someone on the staff with a lot of NFL experience, he's already been DC of some really good defenses, and fans always hate coordinators. We all know this already. I mean, if we're being honest, we all thought Jim Schwartz was horrific here (and he was) but he did a great job under different coaches in Buffalo and now Philly. As long as Vrabel is the coach we all hope he is, I won't worry about our defense collapsing because the DC puts us in prevent every 4th quarter. Vrabel would theoretically step up and not let that happen. 

All in now, I guess. Screw it, Pees is officially the best DC in football and I'm fighting anyone who says otherwise.

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

I also think if you were ok with Lebeau staying, you should be just fine with Pees.  

If we get a stud LB a pass rushing 5tech better SS & another solid Corner preferably a tall CB that will allow us to match up with physical bigger wide outs. Our defense willl be top notch next yr. 

Archived