If it ends up being Patriots-Eagles...

pf9

Minneapolis is not off to a good start for SB festivities:

They lose the hometown Vikings, which will lead to a negative hit in ticket sales

Their area will be invaded by the team that not only beat them but also the seemingly most never ending dynasty  in sports that isn’t universally beloved

SB Media Day goes from getting Jalen Ramsey and Team DUUUVAALLLL to the emotionless seemingly joyless robots that are the Patriots

Triple whammy

35 minutes ago, chargerbuckeye said:

This game is going to suck

The 2 best Teams in the NFL all year long suggests otherwise. The only thing that sucks is the MVP matchup between Wentz and Brady, we won't get a chance to see.

Maybe Foles can keep channeling his inner Eli?

When the Eagles and Patriots met in SB 39, there was a lot of interest and intrigue for that, a SB matchup many wanted.

Now, it’s like the opposite.

How did this go from the interesting combination people wanted back in the day to the least interesting?

1 hour ago, CKS97 said:

When the Eagles and Patriots met in SB 39, there was a lot of interest and intrigue for that, a SB matchup many wanted.

Now, it’s like the opposite.

How did this go from the interesting combination people wanted back in the day to the least interesting?

People claim they're sick of the Pats being in the Super Bowl hence the supposed lack of interest

Mind you, those very same people will be gloating about how great of a game it was if/when the Pats lose

14 hours ago, chargerbuckeye said:

This game is going to suck

It's the two 1 seeds so all is not completely lost. I'm really sad Wentz isn't playing, of course, but hopefully it's still good football. Besides, the Pats usually win these by less than 7 so hopefully this one is super interesting too.

2 hours ago, nolaexpat said:

It's the two 1 seeds so all is not completely lost. I'm really sad Wentz isn't playing, of course, but hopefully it's still good football. Besides, the Pats usually win these by less than 7 so hopefully this one is super interesting too.

new england will sadly blow them out 38-0

38 minutes ago, chargerbuckeye said:

new england will sadly blow them out 38-0

I mean. That is a possible football score but I think reality kind of ends there. :P No, I rather doubt NE can shut anyone at this level out, much less a team with a better-than-average offense. I'm hoping for a close game. I don't really have a horse in this race so I can happily root for whoever is losing. The Saints fan in me speaks loudly sometimes.

Archived