2018 Free Agents

gopherwrestler

10 minutes ago, Purplexing said:

OK, who is out there that is as good as Forbath?  If no one, do you assume Rick The Pickumulator's plan is to be silent on the matter for a while and re-sign him later?

To be honest I don’t pay much attention to the kicking situation unless it becomes a problem (I.e. Walsh). So I can’t really offer much in regards to what to do with Forbath. I guess what I was trying to say is  that I am going to go with whatever RTP does and not worry about it until I need to worry about it?

But I do appreciate the guys who are up to speed on all the players/positions

6 minutes ago, Eric dunn said:

Actually dinner usually happens the first night on a visit, i dont think they would strike a deal and then say hey lets go grab dinner. Id expect something maybe tomorrow or later tonight. 

It usually depends on when that person gets to town though. Richardson has been in town since early this afternoon, that's more than enough time to do the necessary tours and such now.

I think this could be one of those deals that's announced at like 10 or 11 p.m. They'll go to dinner, then go back to TCOPC to finish the deal if both sides feel all is well.

1 minute ago, CriminalMind said:

Ya all those tours likely happened earlier. Dinner then head back to ink a deal hopefully.

Who Richardson agent, hopefully he is here too

Same agent as Adrian Peterson i believe. I dont think thats a good thing. 

33 minutes ago, Snake Plissken said:

To be honest I don’t pay much attention to the kicking situation unless it becomes a problem (I.e. Walsh). So I can’t really offer much in regards to what to do with Forbath. I guess what I was trying to say is  that I am going to go with whatever RTP does and not worry about it until I need to worry about it?

But I do appreciate the guys who are up to speed on all the players/positions

Remember; Rick The Pickumulator drafted Walsh.  I have heartburn, and I don't think it's due to what I ate at lunch.  :S

1 hour ago, rpmwr19 said:

Those numbers while playing ~60% of the snaps. Tom Johnson played ~70% of our total snaps. 

I don't even believe he had high sack numbers at Missouri but his tackle numbers were insane for a DT.  I loved him coming out of college and will be bummed if we can't keep him here.

Archived