Monster Hunter: World

showtime

Diablos is kicking my ***.  And unlike the Rathalos and Legiana, it isn't fun.  If I am anywhere near him, he hits me.  If I get hit, I see stars or he just shakes the ground or screams and I can't recover and he kills me.  It is frustrating because I am timing him just like I would anything else for a successful dodge, but I get hit anyway.  

9 minutes ago, DavidatMIZZOU said:

Diablos is kicking my ***.  And unlike the Rathalos and Legiana, it isn't fun.  If I am anywhere near him, he hits me.  If I get hit, I see stars or he just shakes the ground or screams and I can't recover and he kills me.  It is frustrating because I am timing him just like I would anything else for a successful dodge, but I get hit anyway.  

He's tough.  Sometimes when he boroughs under the ground, it's hard to avoid his damage even if you dodge.  And like you said, if he hits you, you take a bunch of damage.  I had one time where he went under ground and I think it glitched into a wall.  So he flew out of the ground (didn't give any indication he was coming up, no trail or anything) and he one shot me flying through the air lol

Unless you're hell bent on beating the game solo, try responding to a SOS and look for Diablo's on the list.  You can join someone else's game and beat him with other people if you want.  The bow seems pretty good against him since you can do damage while keeping distance, you just have to dodge like a boss when he comes after you lol 

10 hours ago, showtime said:

Unless you're hell bent on beating the game solo, 

HAHA! Guilty!

I know I can do it.  I just need to be more patient.  I'll get him tomorrow when I wake up.  "Hangover Monday," is a great holiday.  It really should be national, or they should just play the damn Super Bowl on Saturday.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Supersuavesky said:

He's a lot easier than I first thought he'd be.

I find most of them are a lot easier when you figure out how they move.  That doesn't mean that some of them don't hit really, really hard and still beat you though.  

It looks like Gravios isn't in this game.  He was always a jerk in MH1.

On 2/4/2018 at 12:40 PM, Supersuavesky said:

I've met the Bazelgeuse.

I wish I hadn't.

I'm fresh into High Rank and I am really tired of him literally dive bombing my quests right now. Pukei Pukei? Bazel bombing. Barroth? Bazel bombing. Anjanath? Bazel bombing. Am I being pranked? LOL

Also...I am so done firing off SOS flares. Every single time, the SOS hunters wipe on me. I'm the only one not carting. Fellas, why don't we make a Footballs Future squad? If you are on PS4, hit me up and lets get one made at some point. I main Lance, but dabble with Hammer and Bow, just starting  Switch Axe.

• Like 2

Just now, DavidatMIZZOU said:

I find most of them are a lot easier when you figure out how they move.  That doesn't mean that some of them don't hit really, really hard and still beat you though.  

It looks like Gravios isn't in this game.  He was always a jerk in MH1.

I am wanting Yian Garuga to make a return in future DLC. Such a perfect a$$whole wyvern. No Rajang though. I want him far from this game.

11 minutes ago, navysaintsfan said:

I'm fresh into High Rank and I am really tired of him literally dive bombing my quests right now. Pukei Pukei? Bazel bombing. Barroth? Bazel bombing. Anjanath? Bazel bombing. Am I being pranked? LOL

Also...I am so done firing off SOS flares. Every single time, the SOS hunters wipe on me. I'm the only one not carting. Fellas, why don't we make a Footballs Future squad? If you are on PS4, hit me up and lets get one made at some point. I main Lance, but dabble with Hammer and Bow, just starting  Switch Axe.

+1 to the PS4 club.

I’m at HR 13, struggling with Nergigante.

+2 on PS4.

I am usually free from about 8-11 Eastern.

I just got to the high rank.  I do flare with the Zorah quests, everyone helping means more stuff.  Soloed most everything else.  Use dual blades, but I have used the hammer, and was pretty good with the lance back in the day.  I need to try out the ranged weapons.  I haven't done that, yet.  I think I am rank 9 or 10 and I doesn't afraid of anything.