TCMD Discussion!!

EaglesPeteC

4 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

No fear. Just negotiating trades right out in the discussion thread. I like your moxie! 

What's the worst that could happen? The 49ers offer the same trade, but pick 10 instead of 11? lol

I'm cool staying at 11, I'm cool with having a second 2nd too and picking around 20.

2 minutes ago, Trojan said:

What's the worst that could happen? The 49ers offer the same trade, but pick 10 instead of 11? lol

I'm cool staying at 11, I'm cool with having a second 2nd too and picking around 20.

Depends on who he wants - I may take that person. In my case, I would have offered a 7 back to him or something. I'm tempted to undercut the deal, but I somewhat view that to be shady. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Depends on who he wants - I may take that person. In my case, I would have offered a 7 back to him or something. I'm tempted to undercut the deal, but I somewhat view that to be shady. 

I don't, I just looked at the value chart and went for the closest one. Feel free to beat it.

18 minutes ago, ny92jefferis said:

Sorry man....Trading down from 3 hasn't gone your way.

Still feel like the players you mentioned are solid picks at 8.  Don't be scared pull the trigger...haha.

Keep trading down you'll end up making your entire draft class for special teams....Dallas don't think I've forgotten...haha.

It’s been great for me

Archived