TCMD Discussion!!

EaglesPeteC

3 minutes ago, Desperado82 said:

Like the Minkah pick for the Niners. Came down to him or Edmunds after James went off the board.

My pick would have been Edmunds. It's funny, because that's who I was targeting, and then you were trading up, and I was willing to sacrifice him to move down, but then you jumped up ahead of me rather than behind me and it totally threw me off LOL So then I didn't get to move down, and I had my guy stolen from me!

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

My pick would have been Edmunds. It's funny, because that's who I was targeting, and then you were trading up, and I was willing to sacrifice him to move down, but then you jumped up ahead of me rather than behind me and it totally threw me off LOL So then I didn't get to move down, and I had my guy stolen from me!

:ph34r:

Really happy to get Josh Allen here. I filled all my holes through free agency and even improved the team by signing Burton, Brown and Ellis. Allen will be the future and he can learn from Drew Brees for one or maybe even two years, which is an ideal situation for him IMO.

4 minutes ago, whodatOL said:

Really happy to get Josh Allen here. I filled all my holes through free agency and even improved the team by signing Burton, Brown and Ellis. Allen will be the future and he can learn from Drew Brees for one or maybe even two years, which is an ideal situation for him IMO.

That's a really good pick for you guys. 

7 minutes ago, whodatOL said:

The scenario couldn't be better for Allen. He could sit behind Brees as he develop

Evans

Hargreaves/Jimmie Ward/Bond                          Alexander               David                                                               
T. Johnson                                                                                                                                                                                                        Breeland
Davenport   Wilkerson      Poe        McCoy     Quinn

LT         LG         C        RG        RT

*SMASH* (Davenport can play essentially a 9tech on the opposite side of Quinn/Spence in that 2 point stance near the los like he did at UTSA, Wilkerson can do the brute force and arm hook type moves the 49ers had Justin Smith do for young Aldon)

1 hour ago, whodatOL said:

Great value at 13.

Had a scare about an hour ago.  Computer was having memory issues.  Got 16GB and it was only reading 6GB computer was acting all slow and would freeze up when I had more than 4 workbooks open at the same time.

Ran a diagnostic test and restart and it seems to be working again.

Built this computer 10 years ago so maybe it's time to upgrade.

Just now, ny92jefferis said:

Had a scare about an hour ago.  Computer was having memory issues.  Got 16GB and it was only reading 6GB computer was acting all slow and would freeze up when I had more than 4 workbooks open at the same time.

Ran a diagnostic test and restart and it seems to be working again.

Built this computer 10 years ago so maybe it's time to upgrade.

However, you can't build one for under 1200 bucks these days......#GoFundMe

Archived