TCMD Discussion!!

EaglesPeteC

The Eagles have the flu with their back up QB against MVP Brady + a staff of three HCs.

"I'm getting over it right now. It's like a cold, I don't know. The whole team has it, though," Kendricks said to ESPN. "I don't think it had anything to do with us being out here. I think it started sometime last week. We'll be fine. It's not that big of a deal."

I don't care about the second half of the sentence. If you have the flu, it's going to be extra difficult to pull off. Darby, Agholor, Jerrigan, Kendricks, the coach, and Barner. That's secondary room, receivers room, linebacker room, runningback room, dline room, and coach that are exposed. QB is Foles v. Brady.  I don't think it's realistic to pick the Eagles, but I'll be rooting for them tomorrow.

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

The Eagles had no shot vs the Falcons, then they had no shot vs the Vikings. Now they have no shot vs the Patriots.

Keep it coming. 

You're talking to someone who picked them over the Falcons and said before the playoffs even began that they would have a real shot against the Vikings if they met.

giphy.gif

8 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

The Eagles had no shot vs the Falcons, then they had no shot vs the Vikings. Now they have no shot vs the Patriots.

Keep it coming. 

The way it should be, let everyone doubt the dogs again. Best team in football in 2018, making it to the big game despite losing their MVP QB. Could the Patriots have done that? I don't think so

@ny92jefferis The Rams 3:16 says 

Eagles - 21 

Patriots-17

Let the evil empire die 

Fly Eagles Fly 

Archived