Nintendo Switch Thread

I am lost in mushroom kingdom. I need about 19 more stars to get the odyssey up again and i cannot find any more lol. The toad I’m paying 50 coins to tell me clues keeps saying on the roof but I’ve searched that thing up and down can’t find anything besides the one that was on top of one of the points. And it’s not inside the castle because I’ve talked to toadette and looked up to the ceiling when on the carpet 

4 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

I am lost in mushroom kingdom. I need about 19 more stars to get the odyssey up again and i cannot find any more lol. The toad I’m paying 50 coins to tell me clues keeps saying on the roof but I’ve searched that thing up and down can’t find anything besides the one that was on top of one of the points. And it’s not inside the castle because I’ve talked to toadette and looked up to the ceiling when on the carpet 

Sometimes there are points of spires or logs or anything you can throw Cappy on that are glowing with moons in them.

23 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

That's about where I am too. Did you beat the throwback Mario piece of that Kingdom yet? Its so hard. I keep buying moons from the market, its weird that it lets you do that more than once. I need to set up my account online so I can do the level with Luigi as well. I know at some point they tell you where all the Moons are, I'm annoyed I'm not there yet! 

43 minutes ago, PaulWall_23 said:

That's about where I am too. Did you beat the throwback Mario piece of that Kingdom yet? Its so hard. I keep buying moons from the market, its weird that it lets you do that more than once. I need to set up my account online so I can do the level with Luigi as well. I know at some point they tell you where all the Moons are, I'm annoyed I'm not there yet! 

Yeah i bought probably 15 moons lol. I got past the level. Still plenty of stars i missed though.

Need to know ASAP:

should i get a gameboy advance SP, a DS, or 2DS

Pro/con to each

SP: I like the compactness and the one screen since I only wanna play Advance games for the most part

DS: might be cheaper but the DS's that are even decent don't have the advance game slot anymore lol

2DS: opens up the 3DS game option but idk if they have advance games in their store. 

So my question I guess is does the 2ds have the dragon ball z game boy advance games in the Nintendo store?? I wanna play them so bad. 

@JBURGE25 you might be the dude to ask

I'm kind of surprised that Nintendo hasn't released more information about what's coming in 2018. For me the Switch's momentum has faded a bit now that the heavy hitters are out and the next big wave (Metroid, Pokemon) seem likely to be another year or two away. 

1 hour ago, Lions017 said:

I'm kind of surprised that Nintendo hasn't released more information about what's coming in 2018. For me the Switch's momentum has faded a bit now that the heavy hitters are out and the next big wave (Metroid, Pokemon) seem likely to be another year or two away. 

Kirby comes out in two weeks, and Donkey Kong comes out in May!!

3 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Kirby comes out in two weeks, and Donkey Kong comes out in May!!

I wouldn't really consider those heavy hitters, though. I've always loved Kirby games, but they're usually rather short platformers. Donkey Kong came out on the Wii U years ago and is just a port.

On 2/28/2018 at 4:40 PM, Tyty said:

Need to know ASAP:

should i get a gameboy advance SP, a DS, or 2DS

Pro/con to each

SP: I like the compactness and the one screen since I only wanna play Advance games for the most part

DS: might be cheaper but the DS's that are even decent don't have the advance game slot anymore lol

2DS: opens up the 3DS game option but idk if they have advance games in their store. 

So my question I guess is does the 2ds have the dragon ball z game boy advance games in the Nintendo store?? I wanna play them so bad. 

@JBURGE25 you might be the dude to ask

I just decided to get a 2ds and maybe a ds since sp screen might be smaller and uglier. Haven't gotten the ds yet tho