Nintendo Switch Thread

8 hours ago, carl_sjunior said:

Man that would be cool but I played that 5 years ago on the XB1 it seems xD

Man it was the only game I would play on xb1 lol I would be still playing if I had my xb1 but I traded it in months ago for the switch

Nintendo Direct tomorrow. One topic will be the new Mario Tennis game... I am stoked for that. I hope the game will comparable without motion controls though because I won't be using them past the first day probably. 

7 minutes ago, steadypimpin said:

My kids have a 2ds, the flat one that doesn't fold and they're awesome. I kinda wanna get one for myself when I'm bored at work.

I always thought the flat one had a really dumb looking design lol. Like it belonged in 1995

27 minutes ago, steadypimpin said:

Yeah but it's cheap and it works great. My kids play the crap outta those things. I've played it and it's not bad, pretty comfy in the hands.

Right right. $79 for a new console is solid 

7 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Bruhhhhhh.

just get it.

Exactly! With how popular it is and it’s potential, it’s going to get some great games developed for itself. It will eventually get a Pokémon because it’s Nintendo. 

I’m excited that they are porting over southpark and Dark Souls. I’m still surprised by southpark because it seems like it’s something Nintendo wouldn’t have on their system but IMO they are truly trying to compete with PS4 and XB1 and they are making up a lot of ground on them 

15 hours ago, Duluther said:

With Crash Bandicoot coming to the Switch, I now have two of my three favorite games of all-time (no Zelda: Majora’s Mask yet) on one portable system. Can’t wait.

What is the other one?