Valhalla Villager: News, Rumors and Gossip

Heimdallr

11 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

If the Browns hire Patton to be a real GM with full control, and the owners stop messing everything up, then they might actually turn things around. I doubt that happens though. 

Agree.  But, as long as Brz stays, the Vikings'll be okay.  

41 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

Could you imagine if there ex Vikings go in and turn the browns around

I would actually be happy for them...especially since none of the ex-Packer executives/HCs have been able to do so (Mike Holmgren and John Dorsey).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vikesfan89 said:

What if they win a super bowl before the Vikings?

It would stink...but so what?  Browns fans have been hurting a long time also!

12 hours ago, Virginia Viking said:

It would stink...but so what?  Browns fans have been hurting a long time also!

Hell, they haven't even appeared in a Super Bowl.  At least we have 4 appearances (even if most people here weren't even alive for the last one).  Let's hope for Super Bowl LV to be the Browns-Vikings.  

5 hours ago, swede700 said:

Hell, they haven't even appeared in a Super Bowl.  At least we have 4 appearances (even if most people here weren't even alive for the last one).  Let's hope for Super Bowl LV to be the Browns-Vikings.  

I would argue it's easier to have never gone to the Super Bowl than to have made it all that way only to lose...four times.  The only other NFL fan base that can match our pain are Bills fans.  In some ways they have it even worse, because they could've won their first Super Bowl if only Scott Norwood hadn't been wide right.

As to a Vikings-Browns Super Bowl...I hope not.  My wife is huge Browns' fan.  We already experienced household division when my Cubs beat her Indians in the World Series.  The Super Bowl would be so much worse!!  :o

Edited by Guest

6 hours ago, swede700 said:

"He's like a toy you say you want from Christmas and then you never play with it. I can guarantee that if we were to draft him, our coaches would say they have to find a way to get him the ball and then he'll get cut or sit the bench because they can't figure out how to use him." -- NFC executive

11 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

"He's like a toy you say you want from Christmas and then you never play with it. I can guarantee that if we were to draft him, our coaches would say they have to find a way to get him the ball and then he'll get cut or sit the bench because they can't figure out how to use him." -- NFC executive

So he's what, another Cordarelle?

• Like 1