Valhalla Villager: News, Rumors and Gossip

Heimdallr

2 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

Does that mean they didn't claim anyone or have they just not announced it yet?

The Vikings were not awarded anyone in waiver claims. They either didn’t put in any claims, or any player that they put in a claim for was claimed by a team with a higher priority. 

5 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

The Vikings were not awarded anyone in waiver claims. They either didn’t put in any claims, or any player that they put in a claim for was claimed by a team with a higher priority. 

Oh ok.  I kind of thought they would add another WR

2 minutes ago, wcblack34 said:

I'm curious as to what the Vikings' brass sees in Reagor, because we have to take on his contract also. 

$4.2M over the next 2 years isn’t that bad. 

May guess, as I said earlier, is that Reagor comes in as the immediate punt returner. With the injury to Johnson, ISM is probably going to be used a lot more on offense and they don’t want to risk injury on putting him back on punts. 

But I’m very intrigued with how Reagor could develop as a WR here in Minnesota. We all saw the drastic transformation from year one to year two with Osborn under McCardell’s tutelage. What does a new environment, new scheme, McCardell, and a better passer mean for a player with Reagor’s athleticism? Could be fun.